The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Increase Traffic on My Website from Facebook

Rosy James

affiliate
My Website Cheap Part Worn Tyres Leicester | Car Tyres Online | Saving on Tyres is not getting traffic from social media. please suggest me some tips to get traffic from facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook is the best platform to get traffic if you use it in a correct way. You should share your postings related your website using popular hashtags in various groups of Facebook. By this, you can increase your website's visitors.

There are 12 effective ways to drive traffic from facebook It will definitely help you
Make your images big
Make your updates short
Ask questions
Use a short quote from your blog
Skip the link
Share life style or how to blog articles
Host contest on your blog and website
Make a weekly wrap up
Embed short blog video
Share other people blog content
Include a Blog Tab to Drive Facebook Traffic
Use facebook ads:)

Everyone has given you some good advice.

Two questions come immediately to mind for me:
  1. Do your customers and potential customers hang out on FB?
  2. Are you consistently linking to good, relevant content that provides value or entertains?

This is what you should do, design a flyer for the product you are promoting, then add a text message to it with your link. Make sure you design the Flyer mainly for the product. People needs to know about the product and what they will gain if they buy from you. If you do this, you will surely get people to buy it. This will surely get you lot of customers.

Make sure the flyer is having eye catching image. It should be an image that relates to the product. You may create an image that express buying Good Cheap Tyres is the best or something like that.

And make the adverts / posting automatic. Use Tools.​

Set up Autoposter and be using it to reach more people on Facebook. Join Facebook Groups especially Tyres or Car Discussion Groups as well as Business or Market, Selling & Buying Groups. Join lot of them. Use the Automatic Tool to automatically post on the Groups. You should consider pages too. You must use Tool that can get your Ads posted on Facebook Groups and Pages not owned by you.

If you do all these, you will surely get good result fast.

Last edited:
This is what you should do, design a flyer for the product you are promoting, then add a text message to it with your link. Make sure you design the Flyer mainly for the product. People needs to know about the product and what they will gain if they buy from you. If you do this, you will surely get people to buy it. This will surely get you lot of customers.

Make sure the flyer is having eye catching image. It should be an image that relates to the product. You may create an image that express buying Good Cheap Tyres is the best or something like that.

And make the adverts / posting automatic. Use Tools.​

Set up Autoposter like i did and be using it to reach more people on Facebook. Join Facebook Groups especially Tyres or Car Discussion Groups as well as Business or Market, Selling & Buying Groups. Join lot of them. If you don't have time, hire someone to do this for you ( you can hire me if you want to ). Use the Automatic Tool to automatically post on the Groups. You should consider pages too. You must use Tool that can get your Ads posted on Facebook Groups and Pages not owned by you.

If you do all these, you will surely get good result fast.

This can cause extreme issues with your FB account! They are looking for this type of activity by marketers now and have been known to suspend and even ban accounts for doing this, especially when they see this happen quickly in a short period of time. There are far better ways to use FB!

This can cause extreme issues with your FB account! They are looking for this type of activity by marketers now and have been known to suspend and even ban accounts for doing this, especially when they see this happen quickly in a short period of time. There are far better ways to use FB!

Thank you admin for the response. But i think extreme posting is what Facebook is against. Back in the years, people use to post at once to Hundreds of Groups, this is consider spamming right now. I think the best way to go about it is set the Tool to post once in Three or Five Hours. It will post to One Group or Page every Five Hours. This is safe. Lot of people are using this method and are not having issues with their account. Joining groups is having limits as well. I don't support using Tools to do this, it must be done manually. Three Groups every One Hour and maximum of Fifteen in a day is okay.

There are lot of articles online on How to be safe when using Autoposter on Facebook. If Facebook is totally against Autoposting, Developers won't be developing the Tools. Excessive use is what they are against.

Excessive use is what they are against.

My point exactly. We have members that have had accounts suspended, and some banned, for joining more than four or five groups a day for a week.

Facebook's new algo's seek out high join rates with certain posting structures. They are well aware of the affiliate industry using this tactic.

I haven't tried it myself, I just use ads to FB Pages and then on to my conversions from there. Much more responsive and replicatable, and much easier to target and track.

My point exactly. We have members that have had accounts suspended, and some banned, for joining more than four or five groups a day for a week.

Facebook's new algo's seek out high join rates with certain posting structures. They are well aware of the affiliate industry using this tactic.

I haven't tried it myself, I just use ads to FB Pages and then on to my conversions from there. Much more responsive and replicatable, and much easier to target and track.

For long i couldn't fathom the reason behind some people having their account blocked. Thank you for mentioning that here. I once thought maybe they want people to spent more time on Facebook than the time used on posting to groups. To me, we are just guessing, they make the decision whenever they like.

If anyone is going to have a Facebook Account to be used for Advertising, i think the best thing to do is set up the account for Adverts when creating it. Start joining Groups the moment it is created. This way, Facebook will know, it is set up for Adverts and the Groups suggested by Facebook will be ones for Adverts. Facebook will know your interest is Advertising. This will keep one's safe from getting blocked. There are times i joined more than Ten Groups within Five Minutes and nothing happened. No warning or blocking. I still think this happened because i started using the Account for Adverts from start.

I pray someone comes up with a new Social Media site that will rival Facebook and we can switch over there. There are lot of complaints from users of Facebook.

Facebook ads are best way to reach real people on Facebook who are searching for your niche of website. The cheapest way is joining facebook groups and sharing your post with them.

Facebook is the best social media help you for getting traffic to your site.Firstly you should Make a page about your website and makes post daily. Share your posts to related groups get more traffic and reach to the site. Not only facebook you can use the other social media sites also like twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc.The facebook page must contain the details about your site and invite your friends to like.Facebook also promote for boosting the post you shared with some payment method. Facebook also support ads for your website by business with facebook.

Facebook Ads to increase website traffic appear as large, clickable images in people’s News Feeds on desktop and mobile devices. They are optimized to get more customers directly to your site with special offers, product sales or exclusive content.

First of all, you've only provided title of your webpage and not the website URL. and secondly Social networks like Facebook, twitter are not for gaining traffic but it is widely used as promotional tool to increase awareness, branding and to spread business info.

You'll get traffic through organic search

Facebook adds will help you. Also try to create good content and share it with some groups, even friends. Take good pictures.

MI
Back