The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase more traffic to websites?

socubeliveg

hi,friends.I need some help and constructive suggestion.I have two software websites,and the PR is high,but the traffic is very low.anyone can help me?tell me the reason or suggestion.Thank you very much.If anyone can help me,I will appreciate you.:)

Jeso Kona

PageRank isn't the major factor it once was... it's barely a minor factor today.

There are two things that are critical in traffic to a website:

1. Ranking well for specific search terms that somebody would actually use to find a site like yours. This is accomplished by the combination and convergence of three factors: including those search terms in your page title tag, including matching search terms in the body of your page content, and including those search terms in links pointing to the page (both external links and internal navigation links).

2. Ensuring that the "snippet" used by search engines to describe your page/site is accurate and enticing, as opposed to spammy, non-descript, or boring. In most (not all) cases, the snippet will be drawn from the meta description tag for a page and/or the on-page content.

After that, you also have to ensure that once someone arrives at your site, your site is able to keep them.

Thank you very much for the help of you.your advice is very helpful for me.I just want to list the URL of my site to you so that you can help me check my site and give me the advice,but the forum does not allow.

------ added later -------

hi,could you supply me with the website promotion resource for free ?Thank you.I am a new website promotion person.If you can help me increase the traffic of the sites,I will appreciate you deeply.I am looking forward to help.

Thank you very much for your reply.I really appreciate your help.I will read the text of all the links you give me.
I have another question.Is the forum very strict at the posts ?Sometimes,I suddenly remember something to post under the same topic,and under the same topic,there will be some posts for me.Is this phenomena not normal ? And when can I add a link to express my viewpoints?when will I have the signature with a link?

Directories, blogs, forums and so on can all bring you direct traffic to your website if you add your link or add signature in forums etc etc.

But....adding links that point to your website also improves your search engine rankings and if you have used keywords correctly throughout your website and in your links then the traffic will keep increasing as you increase the amount of content on your website.

If you use in demand keywords but that are low in supply this will increase your traffic.

Marcela Posada

[manual sig removed - URL not allowed]

Last edited by a moderator:
How to increase more traffic to websites?

Use the power of social bookmarking and social networking to increase traffic on your site. Lots of people now uses this method in order to promote their product and services and this technique is quiet effective.

Really so difficult to drive traffic to my bad site ?

I have a software website for more than 2 years!But the traffic is still lower than anyone can imagine it.The number of visitors per day does not pass 400.Sometimes,the number even do not pass 300.What is worse,the business of the software site is very bad.I can stand this bad phenomena.What should I do?Can the God help me?
I have done many things for this software site.Not only I submit it to the directories,social bookmarks,software websites,but also I write lots of article about it,build blog for it,post it in the forum,leave comment with the link in the blog or other sites.but what I have done for it is no use,no good effect can still be seen.I don't know what I should do.Should I give it up or keep going?I have been sunk in the depth of promotion of my bad site without result.Who can help me out ?
In order to keep promoting the bad site,I have to seek for advice,strategies,points,ways,ideas and any other suggestion.I had ever begged the god to help me,but it is not useful.Only myself can help me.I have no alternative but to seek for help from the forum.My site with PR 6,but the low traffic,So I have no choice but to call it high PR but bad site.
Anyone can give me some strategies to improve or promote my site well?
I am not confident of promoting my site now.But I do not want to give it up.This site has accompany me for about 3 years and I love my site.The most important condition is that how to bring more traffic to my site so as to improve my business and increase the income.
Anyone can help me?Anyone can give me some constructive suggestion?If anyone can help me,I will appreciate him..I need some constructive help and good cure for this bad site.
Thank you very much for your attention.Please help me out.:mad::(
Any advice can be accepted well.
Jesop

I have finished my long article for a long time so that the topic can attract more members to care about me and give me more advice and help.any one can post your points or advice here to show your costructive viewpoints for my bad site.
Thank you very much for your attention to my topic.

MI
Back