The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To increase Followers In LinkedIn Company Page

Jannifer Stone

i m Facing problem with my LinkedIn Company page.
I have 400+ connection but my company page is only 10 followers.
Friends tell me any solution for this Problem???

When working the social platforms, you need to use them discretely to funnel followers from one platform to the other. You also need to give them a reason to follow you. Post your LinkedIn URL here and we'll have a look.

I get requests from people who I have no idea who they are and don't see any obvious connection to anything I do to follow them..

Ha... But most of time if they look like a good person, and who on LinkedIn usually doesn't... I hit the follow button...

Why not.. I guess... Ha..

Last edited:
I get requests from people who I have no idea who they are and don't see any obvious connection to anything I do to follow them..

Ha... But most of time if they look like a good person, and who on LinkedIn usually doesn't... I hit the follow button...

Why not.. I guess... Ha..

I do the same thing. If they're relevant to my page, I add them but if they seem to be professional, I may add them even if they aren't.

You can also add your LI link to your email signatures, forum signature, other social profiles, etc.

Linked is a professional platform where you can connect with your niche people easily.
Just simply search for your interest companies which are working in your niche and send them a connection request.
This is how you can simply communicate with your type of businesses.

This is a big fact for a company profile like A profile must have more followers than a company profile but why it happens, It happens when your followes like to get an update from a profile, not a company page.

A company page usually shares all about company services, products etc but a profile share all thing so that 's the reasons that why people like to follow a profile, not a company page.

So you should share unique & relevant thing those may be attractive to your company page. It will help to increase LinkedIn followers.

Whenever you post something on your company page, don't forget to share it on personal profile. This will help you to gain followers as some of the viewers may like the company page as well.

Be someone worth following I guess -- I don't concern myself with that much. I use LinkedIn in for gathering information from a few groups I have joined. Most of LinkedIn is salesman spam and job hunters -- it gets old quick

Firstly, it's not a big problem.
Secondly, in order increase followers of your Linkedin page, you should do cross promotion, like "follow our Linkedin page" to get a giveaway.

MI
Back