The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to improve alexa ranking ?

Usually an alexa toolbar would have some help in increasing your alexa ranking but I think the real traffic is more important than alexa ranking number. :)

Increasing the visitors also helps to increase the alexa rank. So in my opinion you have to participate in forums to increase the page rank. You can try the methods to increase the number of back links to your site.

I would suggest you to install Alexa widget on your site, that would ensure that all hits to your site are logged and not just the one's that come from users who have alexa toolbar installed.

Ofcourse getting good traffic is equally important and you should look at ways to promote your site in offline / online modes.

Thx
Shreya

i agree with airforce1. don't base on just numbers. real traffics is much more important the number of alexa numbers.

I want to know What really increase Alexa ranking of any webiste

To increase your Alexa rank in the long run, I would highly recommended that one focus on developing quality content which attracts and maintains a large audience instead of purely focusing on artificially increasing your Alexa Rank.:clap:

Great link-worthy content will leads to an natural increase in site traffic and is an excellent way to passively increase your Alexa rank. :hammer:

alexa ranking is based on your traffic from your site if you have a lot of traffics then your ranking to alexa will improve.

I want to know What really increase Alexa ranking of any webiste

Alexa ranking is nothing but a indication of how many unique visitors come to your site....So just concentrate on basic link building ...in crease google appearance and alexa ranking will automatically dropp...

Things you need to remember with regards to Alexa ranking:

· Ranks Individual web sites.
· Rankings not on a specific numerical frame.
· Lower the rank, more the traffic.
· Concerned with traffic

The newest and most advanced one out there is well explained in the following attached article. We use it ourselves and it is great. Especially when you also add a web or blog ring to your site. The two of them together can amplify the number of visitors you get !!!

its simple jus install alexa toolbar into ur system n then open ur site daily for sum hours u wl find the change .........

ruchii

MI
Back