The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to implement AdSense into phpbb forum?

andreyknure

affiliate
Hey guys, I have just launched my new forum recently and now I wish to implement Google AdSense and earn for each click made from my website. What advices would you provide me on how to implement AdSense into phpbb forum effectively? Thanks in advance!

I have a phpBB forum and recently added adsense to it. I added a 728x90 text banner at the top. It shows up on that index page and also every forum page.

On my site I have 728x90 at the top and a set of smaller ones in the footer combined with a google search box. In general though the clickthrough has not been that great, which tends to be a common theme for forum owners.

Hey guys, I have just launched my new forum recently and now I wish to implement Google AdSense and earn for each click made from my website. What advices would you provide me on how to implement AdSense into phpbb forum effectively? Thanks in advance!

You can have a banner at the top and at the end of the first post. It can "steal" the readers eyes and probably click on them because the contents of the post will definitely correspond to the ads that appear if you did the optimization of that page perfectly. :)

MI
Back