The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to handle the overwhelming “Work Over Load”?

olleper

affiliate
How to handle the workload?
How to look after the million things we need to watch as an affiliate marketer, and at the same some stay focused on completing each task?

To mention a few urgent jobs;

Setting up campaigns, writing ads and check that they work?
Creating websites, Landing Pages, squeeze pages and others.
Managing, and communicating with affiliate networks.
Maintaining conversation, responses and learning, on half a dozen blogs.
Maintaining my own blogs, and writing blog posts.

Installing learning and using tracking software.
Keeping track on campaigns, what is profitable and what is not?
Reading and replying to emails.

And the much more….

I guess, down the track the answer is simple; just outsource!

But initially, outsourcing is another add-on to the work list.
How do you get the right people?
How do you teach them how you want things done?
How do your monitor a work progressing?

What are your ideas Zac?

I know you started very young, and I guess in high school there isn’t the financial pressure?

But I believe we are quite a few here with some strains, limitations, both on time and money - and therefore with an urgency to set up a positive cash flow.

What can we do to speed up the progress - and slow down the stress factor?

Thank you, looking forward to a response.

Olle..

The short answer is to not spread yourself too thin...

Over the years I've done everything from email to affiliate marketing and creating a ton of sites. A lot of those projects were wastes of time (though they turned into better projects and where great for learning). But what I am getting at is that if you can FOCUS on ONE traffic source and way to make money at it, then you can save yourself a lot of frustration, money and time.

When most people are trying to make money online they will try PPC, then stop when they don't make any money after a few days. Then they will move to MEDIA BUYING and if they don't get rich off that in a week or a month they will move onto something else.

Instead of wasting all the time jumping from one thing to another, that time can wisely be spent mastering one area.

This is something I've always had a problem with in the past, but I eventually discovered what I was best at and stuck in those areas.

As for outsourcing, I've ALWAYS done all of my own work. I rarely ever had anyone do programming or touch my ad campaigns. I did everything and that's just how I am... I will outsource site designs and content writing for some sites, but I'm always working on the important stuff myself.

Production, stress, fears, goals... it all depends on the person you are and this will come with the progress of your success in business and making money online.

MI
Back