The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get University Affiliate Programs directly from the Universities?

Teresa

affiliate
Hi All

I am not sure if this is the best site to ask this question, but I have recently started an education portal that is going great. I want to add more universities to it and I want to be able to add them by signing up with the University Affiliate program directly instead of going though azoogle, plattformad, commission junction.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how I can do that?

besides azoogle, plattformad and commission junction, do you recommend any other ones that have high payouts?

Teresa said:
Hi All

I am not sure if this is the best site to ask this question, but I have recently started an education portal that is going great. I want to add more universities to it and I want to be able to add them by signing up with the University Affiliate program directly instead of going though azoogle, plattformad, commission junction.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how I can do that?

besides azoogle, plattformad and commission junction, do you recommend any other ones that have high payouts?

thanks

Hi Teresa,

Do you mean you want to work DIRECT with the univ or do you mean you don't want to go through a network??

The only edu programs I know anything about personally are elearners on ShareResults and DirectDegree which I think may be in-house. Not sure what they pay. Have you tried going direct to U of Phoenix and other biggies to see if they have affiliate programs?

I like to work directly with the universities

The problem is when I try to get a hold of someone in the university, they don't seem to know anything about how I can affiliate with them. I have searched online to see how I can get the form to work with the universities directly for instance University of Phoenix and I was unable to find any info on that.

Who is the right person to ask when I call up the university, what would be their title?

thanks

My guess is that if they don't have an affiliate page or link on the site, they probably don't offer an affiliate program. You'd want to get to someone in online marketing but seems to me it would be rather futile if they don't have any affiliate info on the site.

Hi Teresa,

As Linda mentioned above, you might consider having a look at the eLearners affiliate program in Share Results. eLearners is an education search engine that allows users to search through a huge database of certificates and degree programs, etc. The affiliate program pays a $10 to $20 CPA. You can check out all the details here: http://www.shareresults.com/local_affiliate_desc.php?mid=2266

Does this sound like something that might be a good fit for your site? I know you mentioned that you're looking to affiliate directly with universities, but I don't believe universities tend to have affiliate programs...at least not brick and mortar schools. :)

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about the program and how it works!

banners
Back