The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything How To Get The Best of Affiliation For Advertisers and Affiliates

Segun.dr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
DigitalRaves
Over time doing AM, I have often seen many affiliates and advertisers failed from their venture and I have noticed a few reason why they have failed, am going to share a few here, I hope it helps. :) Affiliate marketing is the simplest way to scale on investment as you(advertiser) only pay when you see desired result while the expert(affiliate) on the other hand convert easily with less capital because of the technical know how in the field. But with this basis, many advertisers and affiliates still fail to get the best of their affiliate venture.

Affiliates
1. Lack of Mentor : Many affiliates have no idea of the game and hence try to reincarnate the karma instead learning from a top notch expert who already went through the stress.
2. Too many activities at the same time, Affiliate marketing is a skill unless mastered you wouldn't able to joggle more programs at the same time and be successful
3. They fail to split test, not just split testing different offers, but the same offers from different networks and many other possibilities
4. They want to get rich quick. It will never happen here.

Advertisers
1. Many advertiser believes a lander and creatives makes a good offer, you will wonder how many have done their research, competitive analysis and know their SWOT against others who are already doing practically well.
2. Dedicated Affiliate manager maybe a major hindrance for the advertiser to have a successful affiliate marketing venture
3. Inept offer,landers,creatives and resistance to change can hit the advertisers venture against a rock.

These are major factors I considered not to be helping successful affiliate marketing venture. What do you think is the major constraints in having a successful venture in affiliate marketing as an affiliate marketer, advertiser or tool producer, kindly add yours based on your experience and let the fun and learning continue.

Hey! Ive been studying affiliate marketing a bit, and trying to understand the different methods used. There are many and tons of ways from email marketing, to mobile and social media I just do not know where to start. I think of a good method, but end up getting off track and find another method because it seems to be better and never can seem to stick to anything without learning at least something. Where do you think i can start? All the way to basics lol if you can! Like you said, many affiliates dont know the idea of the game and I am Just wondering if I could get any help from you as an expert to begin my affiliate marketing.

MI
Back