The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get rid of slow speed of computer?

johns123

affiliate
Please help me! my computer gone very slow. I think all this happen due to the Registries and temporary file. Can anyone recommended to download registry cleaners for free..

If you want to improve boot time then:

- remove programs from the startup menu
- stop any services or applications from running at start up you don't need. Run msconfig and uncheck any applications you don't need. Be careful changing the services. It can be hard to know what will be needed.

To improve general system performance:

- ensure you have a little free disk space on your system drive for the swap file.

- defrag your hard disk regularly. It's amazing what an improvement it can make.

- If you are running Vista with less than 2Gb memory then pop some more in.

- If you are running XP with less than 1Gb memory then pop some more in.

If Outlook is slow then removing any emails you don't need, particularly big ones, and compacting your pst file can make a huge difference.

But I would strongly recommend avoiding registry cleaners. No need to clean the registry and the likelihood of required keys being removed is significant.

As mentioned above ccleaner is free and the best for this job.. its more then likely startup items that are causing your problem.. its amazing how much software just automatically acumilates there :(

How about to add Nitro to PC?

It works man. I tried to do the things and find my pc working with good speed.

Thanks for the guide.

David

Ya c cleaner is the best tool. It always works when u start ur pc. Second option is u must keep a maximum space inyour pc,s c drive.

first clean your machine using spyware software. defrag. disk cleaner. then go to ccleaner. i love it. webroot washer is also good. reboot after everything and see if there is an improvement. if it's still slow, consider upgrading memory. consider a laptop with a faster processor.

My computer is running slowly and at the time of internet processing it becomes held,I use Avg anti virus for scan and I have not found any virus in my system,I do not know this is way, How can I remove it, Any one can tell me,the Solution of this problem, I hope to all for help.

>Use at least 2GB RAM
>Whatever possible use latest and most runnable version of any software.
>If you are using Internet then it is must to install a good antivirus on you PC.

Uninstall your window or Uninstall your antivirus that is the way for improve your computer speed i think your computer speed will be increase after that.

banners
Back