The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Get more Followers in Twitter?

Helly

affiliate
Hi,
I will teach you how to create Twitter niche keyword cloud, and some nice Twitter SEO tips.

First of all we should know what the niche we will twit about is. If you are the website owner, figure out your website's keywords, most of them should fit your website niche.

To get more quality followers and friends you should be conscious with your tweets, you can talk around with people, but remember, all your tweets are fetched by RSS readers and search engines, every single tweet is like unique website post. So , every time you tweet or answer other tweet, make sure you are using at least one of your website or business keywords. It's hard, I know but you can do it once per 3-4 tweets. Don't forget about it.

Find twitter users with lots of followers, retweet them and talk about them, most of them will talk about you too , check out what niche they use to get more followers and if this niche is good for your twitter timeline.

I hope this post will help to get more followers, if you have any other methods , or if you want me to share more, post it here.

Have a happy tweet day !!

Great post helly, i seemed to collect twitter followers by simply follwing others, 95% of the ones i decide to follow always seem to follow me back has worked wonders for me :applause:

Hey, well that is something very good stuff about this as, to get the followers on twitter you need to follow the people you find according to your niche as this will give you so many followers that will follow you.

Also, add new updates in the twitter that will also make others to follow you.

Thanks!!

Nice sharing on nice tips of tweetting. Thanks,
I think the ultimate goal of us Internet Marketer is to increase the traffic to our sites. :)

Try to communicate with other members which relates to your niche. Try to be more friendly with them and enter in a conversation with them. Comment on their tweets as well as Tweet about your blog too and ask some suggestion to improve your site or blog. Communication is the thing which shows how much potential you have got.

Simple way to get more followers is follow more peoples, and share some good tweets at twitter people will follow you.

To get more followers in twitter , as per my point of view we have to tweets daily some informative news, events and more

banners
Back