The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Get Help from FB

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Hi, Tim. Thanks so much for being here to answer our questions!

We've had a number of members who have run into trouble or had questions with their Facebook ads and haven't been able to find a way to contact FB to get help, or never get an answer if they do. The FB community answers didn't address their issues.

Is there some remedy to this that you can recommend?

Thanks!

Yes great question. The answer is to have a business manager and not use your personal ad account. The support for personal ad accounts is extremely limited. You need a business manager and through business manager support, during the day depending on the country you live in, they have live chat, a phone number to call and you can email/make a ticket in the BUSINESS system and not the regular personal facebook ads help email department. Their business support is getting much better and as you spend more and have good quality scores etc you will have a rep reach out to be assigned to you but that can take time.

Yes great question. The answer is to have a business manager and not use your personal ad account. The support for personal ad accounts is extremely limited. You need a business manager and through business manager support, during the day depending on the country you live in, they have live chat, a phone number to call and you can email/make a ticket in the BUSINESS system and not the regular personal facebook ads help email department. Their business support is getting much better and as you spend more and have good quality scores etc you will have a rep reach out to be assigned to you but that can take time.

Hey tim, How do we go about this FB business account manager ???

There was a time I came across a Facebook ads group where guys were raising there issues on the ads and how best they can solve hem. To me I found it a good idea because you may have someone in the circle who has gone through the same problem and therefore can be able to advise you accordingly. We can as well come up with one so that we reduce the the congestion and stress of reaching the support guys from Facebook.

There was a time I came across a Facebook ads group where guys were raising there issues on the ads and how best they can solve hem. To me I found it a good idea because you may have someone in the circle who has gone through the same problem and therefore can be able to advise you accordingly. We can as well come up with one so that we reduce the the congestion and stress of reaching the support guys from Facebook.

That's a great idea, @Dr. Forum !

Downside is that it would better benefit everyone if the solutions were in the forum for all to read.

Business Manager Overview

Additional info:

Help Center
Help Center

Tim was here for Expert Affiliate Week, not sure if he's had time to come back yet.
So helpful, thanks man.

MI
Back