The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get approved with MaxBounty ?

macgirl

affiliate
Hi there,

Sorry for the beginner qustions:

1) what is the best way to get approved with MaxBounty?

2) Do they allow sites like dalistation.com to be approved ?

3) What do they mean by this question "Is this account for incentive traffic?" and what should I give as answer

Please I really need to get approved by them because I need to start in CPA domain

Thanks

[EDIT] Whoops, didn't realize I was replying to a thread that had replies..Must be more beers in than I thought tonight! Ah well. Will keep what I wrote visible for my two cents.[/EDIT]

Inventive traffic is traffic drawn to your site that wasn't based on interest on what your site promotes, rather what you are promoting to draw traffic to your site. I cannot offer my help about your question about the site, although I did apply to MaxBounty the other day (calling them tomorrow, as I ignored their call at 7:30am) with a simple MNS site that I was using for AdWords.

From what I've experienced so far, the decision on your approval isn't based on your web site, more how capable you are of explaining to them over the phone about how well you will be able to promote their advertisers. The web site is typically a resume that they can look at for reference.

MI
Back