The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HOW TO GET APPROVED INTO TOP CPA NETWORKS!

FrankZ

rsXlPgY.jpg

Disclaimer: This guide is absolutely personal, therefore subject to the possibility of being discussed and refuted under other criteria.

ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:

. Get a professional website t
o demonstrate you re a professional guy who actually works on the internet and is serious about it. It is better to have a domain with your name , like donaldjtrump.com or jamesrodriguez.com , this looks very pro.

Get an instant messenger -
(AIM) just open a Skype account if you don t have one because this is the best instant messenger there is to communicate with your manager.

APPLYING TO SECOND LEVEL NETWORKS

First try to get approval in small CPA networks. And the reason is that all networks ask a common question when you join them.
Which other CPA networks do you work with?
Most people respond with none, the reviewers of the applications to see this, immediately reject your request.
Once they accept you in 2 or 3 small networks, then you approach the big networks and increase your chances of being approved in these.

LIST OF NETWORKS YOU CAN AFFILIATE TO AT THE BEGINNING

CPA LEAD

Description: CPAlead is the worlds LARGEST Incentive CPA Network and inventors of the Content Gateway technology in the CPA space.

LpRlks1.jpg

CPAGRIP
Description: CPAGrip is a premier incentive affiliate network offering ground breaking technology and industry leading direct and exclusive offers for publishers. They offer Content unlocking, file locking and video locking.

X9bniPS.jpg

ADWORKMEDIA

Description: AdWork Media is an innovative CPA affiliate network featuring many publisher tools including a Content Locker and the first ever Product Locker.

zRwUCB6.jpg

CLICKBANK
Description: ClickBank is privately held with offices in Broomfield, Colorado and Boise, Idaho.

ClickBank makes a sale somewhere in the world every three seconds, safely processing more than 26,000 digital transactions a day. We serve more than 200 countries, and are consistently ranked as one of the most highly-trafficked sites on the web.

GhbspqP.jpg

1hbgdMb.jpg

wIESG4j.jpg

tO9qkfp.jpg

whQNVUh.jpg

ABwB91r.jpg

V6xVJp6.jpg

Sr4vctS.jpg

APPLYING TO TOP CPA NETWORKS

Depending on the network,they ll ask you for payments proof , some will perhaps interview you via telephone and others will interview you via skype. It varies from net to net , but I will give you hand by telling you specifically what each network will ask you as a requisite for approval.

These top nets are more picky because as I mentioned in the beginning of this guide they want to filter out scammers.

PEERFLY

In this network you ll only be asked to send an identity document after completing the form. So just make sure to scan in a good quality your document and answer nicely.

Clickdealer

For this case , you will either have to pass an skype interview or a phone interview, so make sure to have your answers ready and dont hesitate , be confident and most important be honest!

MAXBOUNTY

One of the leaders in the industry with a wide range of offers , Maxbounty is a tough network to join , at some point you ll go through a phone interview which you ll have to give logic and honest answers. You better have a background in CPA otherwise it s unlikely for you to be accepted.

Clickbooth

Another great network is Clickbooth , offering great benefits it figures in the top networks of the year. In here you will have to demonstrate you’ve receive payments on a regular basis.

Yeahmobi

As for this wonderful network you will have a live call interview via skype and they will ask you for income proof.

FINAL COMMENTS.

A key part to succeed on your application is to be honest, have basic knowledge of CPA (tracking , evidence, promotion methods) and speak fluently to be clearly understood.

Q2zJxFF.jpg

Hope this guide can be helpful for you.

WISH YOU LUCK TO YOU ALL FOR GETTING ACCEPTED !!!

FrankZ Superb guide. :)

One thing about CPA Lead tho, I saw affiliates saying that they don't reward affiliates with proper conversions and such? They don't record the full amount of traffic sent by the affiliates? More like CPALead is not total legit?

I just saw some threads in other forums, hence wanted to know. Even I plan to work with CPALead but need to be sure first.

FrankZ Superb guide. :)

One thing about CPA Lead tho, I saw affiliates saying that they don't reward affiliates with proper conversions and such? They don't record the full amount of traffic sent by the affiliates? More like CPALead is not total legit?

I just saw some threads in other forums, hence wanted to know. Even I plan to work with CPALead but need to be sure first.
Well I cannot really confirm that mate, it's been long time since I worked with them, but i the short time I got no bad experience.

This guide is pretty old, seen it at some other forums and ALSO many, many, many times used by newbies to try get approved. Some of them have no better idea but to copy and paste replies from this guide's Q&A part.

As the post says, the only way to get approved is being OPEN and HONEST! As an account manager I would think several times before approving a publisher who copies these replies. At the same time, we always approve those saying honestly they have no experience and no website, but have funds to buy traffic and knowledge: where they are, what they are looking for and how they are going to get started.

banners
Back