The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to generate Query for jewellery making supply?

Hello Friends !! How to generate Query for jewellery making supply? which method is good like SEO or PPC?

Hello phpassignmenthelp
I join as many groups as I can on facebook relevant to my store royalejewels. Then what I do, I post to those groups to let them know we got quality jewelry products at affordable prices with huge savings on some of the most attractive unique jewelry designs you've laid eyes on. We even got vintage jewelry and foot jewelry such as barefoot foot sandals and even Bohemian Foot Jewelry. One of the best ways to get traffic to your site is using automation scheduling tools which schedule posts to twitter, facebook, pinterest and a host of other social media sites. I have recently looked into this and found one or two decent social media scheduling tools, such as slacksocial, and I found some free ones too. You're able to send out staggered posts, periodically, and just keep scheduling posts as long as you want - a huge time saver. I'm going to start doing it after I've finished loading more jewelry items on our store. I wish you well with your jewelry making supply, it sounds interesting and inspiring; I did think about making some jewelry, and going down to the local haberdashery and pick up a handful of jewelry findings, and see what interesting or terrible pieces I could make, and adding the best ones to a handmade jewelry section on the royale jewels store, but I think I would need some practice before I could get good at. God bless you, phpassignmenthelp, and keep up your passion. I wish you a Happy Easter! Including anyone reading this post. Christ is risen! Hallelujah praise our Lord.
Yours faithfully
royalejewels

banners
Back