The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Generate New Niche Idea?

Dr. Evil

affiliate
You know finding a less competitions niche is the challenge. Any idea how could I find a niche where nobody start to promote it. But people are still interested on that. Any idea?

Finding unsaturated is hard, what I do to find ideas is create a list of things I think people might like and I'm interested, then start researching on Amazon, google, keyword research, Flippa, forums, just to see if it is a profitable and viable niche.

Someplace else you can do to start your research is to monitor Google Trends and Ubersuggest. They'll give you some ideas of what people are looking for, at least at the moment. You can start digging from there.

/\ Is this guy stoned?

And yes, find a problem then offer a solution. Check on forums, boards, etc. and see what people are asking for help with. Then your research starts - search volume, etc.

It'll take you some time but if you find a winner, it'll be well worth the hunt.

Last edited:
You know finding a less competitions niche is the challenge. Any idea how could I find a niche where nobody start to promote it. But people are still interested on that. Any idea?

Tricky question. I always asked this question to myself but failed to find the answer. The problem is that the interest in a niche is direct proportional to the number of people promoting it. If nobody is promoting it then it might be for some reason.
Don`t be afraid of competition, compete with them and beat them at their own game. (I`m sounding like a Samsung ad, ain`t I? o_O)

Finding a low competition niche is really hard, the only way to do this in niches with a lot of interest is to go super niche choose a focus develop it, earn money and then start growing from there.

For example, if you want to enter the make money online niche or IM, you can go more niche by speaking only about making money online using forums, and when people start coming to you for that, then you start growing and start speaking about other stuff, SEO, PPC, Social Media, etc.

banners
Back