The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find affiliates without investment?

IconicJewelry

affiliate
Hi,
I'm the digital marketer of a start-up and I'm currently trying to find some affiliates.
We have a tracking system with magento: we bought and installed the affiliate extension working on magento.
I tried the extension and everything is working, the discount, the Pay per sale, the coupon, the affiliate link, the banners..

But now I'm wondering how I could find affiliates?
Do we have to pay and join an affiliate network which will find affiliates for us ?
How can we do?

We have decided to offer a nice pay per sale comission of 13% which is very good compared to other jewelry stores, but we dont have their visibility.

Any tip guys? I'm trying to learn as much as possible about affiliation.
Thank you

Hello Iconic,

Understand this is a late reply so hopefully you have had some success with your program now.

Affiliate networks can be a great way to recruit affiliates, services such as AWIN for example!

Websites like this one are also valuable to recruiting Affiliates!

As for me, I am an Affiliate Manager for SKU Feeds so my job consists of finding and recruiting Affiliates for SKU Feeds, this can be a more personalised approach if you want to keep some form of "control" of the Affiliates you are bringing to your network, I find researching blogs and fellow companies within your niche and contacting them with your Affiliate offer usually brings good responses.

@IconicJewelry
www.imecaff.com is the answer to your needs
Relevant affiliate search service
We will find them for you and they will be 100% accurate to your program
you can sign up and have free trial and see by your self.
This is by far the most easy way to search and recruit relevant affiliates
Guy

@IconicJewelry
www.imecaff.com is the answer to your needs
Relevant affiliate search service
We will find them for you and they will be 100% accurate to your program
you can sign up and have free trial and see by your self.
This is by far the most easy way to search and recruit relevant affiliates
Guy

I'd like to learn more about your service. If you could add me on Skype, that would be great.
Skype = charlesgmullen0

banners
Back