The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to find a 'dofollow' blog?

bailey.rein

affiliate
I guess, most people prefer commenting into a 'dofollow' blog... my question is on how to find a ''dofollow' blog.... so I will not be wasting my time commenting into a 'nofollow' websites..

you can find it in it's source code...

when you found this "rel=dofollow" code....

or use some tools or adons from FF like search status :D

Also, try some other customized search engines line what inlineseo[dot]com offers. Although some of it are outdated.

Do a Google search for Comment Kahuna - I haven't used it - but I know it allows you to find and post (responsibly) on dofollow blogs.

It's free but you'll need to sign up to a Internet marketers list to get it but you can unsubscribe straight after.

how to find do-follow blogs ? :)

here it is a quick method :

This method is really simple, just use Google Image Search to search for blogs that have the image that says “U Comment, I Follow”

Last edited by a moderator:
simply go to Google Images and search for “u comment” + “keyword” thousands of results will come back. Most of these results originate from blogs that use the
plugin which allows for live links to be published in their comments... from another webmaster... thank you for this one... really helps :)

blog commenting sucks now!

I don't think so. IMO, commenting on blogs is still effective for driving traffic to your site even though the blog has dofollow or nofollow attribute provided that you comment on those blogs relevant to your site... I think it's also effective if you leave quality comment which means that you do provide an interesting and useful reaction and the comment doesn't have too many links. If you follow these rules, I think the blog owner will approve and publish your comment....

yeah, i agree with the comment regarding quality feedback. Blog comments are meant to provide quality feedback for the blog owner ...

MI
Back