The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to filter traffic from blog

Tinei Nyamhuno

affiliate
Hi guys, i need help here..

I will be promoting an offer but my traffic source is a blog that i do not own with desktop and mobile from one countries as well as about 40% visitors from other countries and GEOs i am not targeting.

Is there anything I can use to filter this traffic and make sure for example i only get mobile or desktop from a given career in the GEO.

My fear is that i may end up sending unwanted traffic to my offers which may cause issues..

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys, i need help here..

I will be promoting an offer but my traffic source is a blog that i do not own with desktop and mobile from one countries as well as about 40% visitors from other countries and GEOs i am not targeting.

Is there anything I can use to filter this traffic and make sure for example i only get mobile or desktop from a given career in the GEO.

My fear is that i may end up sending unwanted traffic to my offers which may cause issues..

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey!
You could try working with the Smartlink, that automatically determines the type of your traffic and sends it to the right offer. This way you can monetize all your traffic!

Plus, on Mobidea you can create different rules for your traffic, as for instance sending mobile traffic of a particular country to one offer, and the rest to a Smartlink... It's all up to you how to play it! So check it out, if you still haven't done so :)

Hi there!
Besides Smartlink (WapEmpire has one too, by the way, together with dozen options to help you optimise it), you can also set up a trafficback link. Most part of your traffic is sent to the offer you picked, while all inappropriate either goes to Smartlink, or goes back to your blog, or wherever else you want.

Thanks a lot @Mobidea @Daria_WapEmpire.. I will look at smartlink and wapempire options as suggested

Great :) I am sure it will really help you to divide the traffic. And by the way, the feature WapEmpire mentioned is also available on Mobidea - since we've lunched an integrated free tracker, you can create different paths for your traffic right on the platform!

Gonna be not an easy choice for you hehe
Best of luck!

MI
Back