The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to exploit the flight claims niche and make thousands...

Mike_PM

Since the British Airways global computer failure (read about it here: British Airways chaos: All flights cancelled at Heathrow and Gatwick after global computer failure), the public awareness of flight delay compensation has gone through the roof. This coupled with the fact that June-October are typically peak season for flight claims means that we have affiliates making thousands from this as yet unsaturated niche.

What is flight delay compensation?

Basically, if a flight you took in the past 6 years fulfils the following criteria you are eligible for compensation of up to £540 ($6-700):

- delayed over 3 hrs, cancelled or re-routed.
- either took off from an EU departure airport, or the airline is EU regulated.
- delay was not caused by bad weather, rather a technical fault or something like that.

How do I make money from it?

Claims companies are desperate for flight claim leads as they can make up to 25-30% in fees on each successful claim. If you can send them leads in real time that fulfil the criteria above, they are willing to pay a high price per lead.

Step 1: Create your flight claims lander

Buy a generic flight claims domain and put up a basic lander with a form which contains all the required fields

Step 2: Sign up to Lead Impact

Contact me directly about this. We'll send you simple posting instructions to make sure that your leads go straight to our buyers.

Step 3: Create your PPC/Social media campaigns

There's a wealth of advice on here about how to do this. Alternatively there are free and comprehensive step by step guides available on Affiliate Cloud.

Step 4: Launch

You will start generating leads from your PPC/social campaigns that are sent in real time straight to the buyers - if the criteria is fulfilled and the lead is valid, you get paid for that lead.

If you have got this far through this post, you are in a better position than 90% of affiliates who will see this and think, for whatever reason, 'I can't do this'. Believe me when I say that this is simple to get started, and it is an EXCELLENT opportunity.

I have been an affiliate since 2005 and seen many many changes in this industry, the one thing that has stayed constant is that the money is made in UNSATURATED NICHES by affiliates who GET IN EARLY.

You would be a fool to let this opportunity slip before the industry becomes saturated and the UK withdraws from the EU. Now is the time to exploit this niche so please get in touch ASAP if you're interested.

Thanks,

Mike

MI
Back