The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to do targeting in Facebook Ads (Facebook PPC)?

adidam

Hey There,

Well, I got an idea to promote a niche on Facebook Ads. But the only problem is that the interested people are very low and the pages which are available on Facebook are not own by me.

So how can I target the people who liked the pages (Which I don't own) so that they will see my ads and do take some action?

Also, If you want to add some additional targeting related and niche related information then let me know.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Search for popular websites in your niche. Then head over to quantcast and research the demographics of the people in your niche. Use that info to target people in your ads.
After you start running the ads, a few days later, you will also have enough data for responder demographics report. Use that to find specific groups of people that respond better to your ads ie click them. Tighten your targeting to match these people, this will get you high CTRs and low CPCs

Good Luck

Search for popular websites in your niche. Then head over to quantcast and research the demographics of the people in your niche. Use that info to target people in your ads.
After you start running the ads, a few days later, you will also have enough data for responder demographics report. Use that to find specific groups of people that respond better to your ads ie click them. Tighten your targeting to match these people, this will get you high CTRs and low CPCs

Good Luck

banners
Back