The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Do Effective A/B Testing For List Building

Mr. FOX

affiliate
"There is money on the list" this is true. But how could you increase your list size? One of the biggest reason we didn't reach out goal is we do not do any A/B testing of our landing page/ options page. Why people give you their personal email? Huh for spamming.

Think differently. Nowadays people love to read ebook right? We are taking this advantage to collect the list. Suppose I am on "make money niche" and create a landing page have headline:

"Do you want to earn money online? Then just enter your best email on the form and know the secret."

Hmm... this look convincing but not a proper way to collect valuable leads. For sure I'll get 80% bounce traffic.

Let's create another scenario. I start my headline like that:
" This is single mother make over $100 week only spending 2-3 hours online by applying this secret. Now you can too. Just enter your email to download this hot ebook." then place an option box and below that write: " Don't forget to check your inbox to download the ebook. Check your spam box as well and mark the email on the white list."

Now, this looks different. HUH?

The above case studies real !!!. Last month my options ratio was greater simply tweaking this and it's over 400%. So don't forget to do A/B testing and create the relationship which your subscriber.

It is a good strategy that you are planning to deploy. All I can say is that It will work even though based on your expression. I have come across such a landing page which is urging me to put an email to receive an ebook. Trust me I went through a very length process and got bored. You better improve that in your plan.

MI
Back