The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Deal With Facebook Bans When Promoting CPA

FrankZ

Hello Rohail, what do you do when you promote CPA offers in fb ads and you get banned I promote PPE ads and clicks to website, I pay with CC and debit cards, please Mate, what´s the trick in fb ads?

My skype is Frank Zapién if you could please add me.

Regards Frank.

Hello Rohail, what do you do when you promote CPA offers in fb ads and you get banned I promote PPE ads and clicks to website, I pay with CC and debit cards, please Mate, what´s the trick in fb ads?

My skype is Frank Zapién if you could please add me.

Regards Frank.

Quit trying to game the system and play by their rules in the TOS if you don't want to get banned. Honestly, FB is going to keep getting more sophisticated at rooting out violators. The "hay ride" is over at FB, there are plenty of methods to get a funnel set up in FB that will take your followers and fans to offers at your site(s) with out violating their TOS's.

Quit trying to game the system and play by their rules in the TOS if you don't want to get banned. Honestly, FB is going to keep getting more sophisticated at rooting out violators. The "hay ride" is over at FB, there are plenty of methods to get a funnel set up in FB that will take your followers and fans to offers at your site(s) with out violating their TOS's.
Well Tj share the methods or the links or something, add me on skype, please help me bro, I can pay you for some tips.
Regards

I couldn't agree more....

banners
Back