The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to create phone verified accounts for Youtube.

Dario

verification.png

How to create phone verified accounts for Youtube

Today I am going to show you how to create phone verified Youtube accounts using my private method. I am pretty sure this will be something new for you.

Why to create phone verified accounts?

If you are into Youtube marketing you will have to create your own accounts to create channels for your niches. Once you created your account, Youtube will ask you to verify your account using phone number. You can use one number two or three times and after that you won`t be able to create accounts anymore. Also one of the advantages of phone verified accounts is that they last longer.
You can find some methods online how to bypass that phone verification but it is highly not recommended.

Method

You have three choices when it comes to account creation:
  • Buying accounts from "trusted" sellers
  • Buying sim cards everytime
  • Creating your own accounts

In this method I am going to show you how to create your own accounts for free using an online service and two tools.

You have to download these tools to get started:
  1. Epic Privacy Browser (http://www.epicbrowser.com)
  2. AOL Desktop Browser (AOL Software Downloads Center | Discover AOL

Epic Privacy Browser - Using this browser you won`t be tracked ; no cookies ; no trackers.(Highly recommended to use when you create your accounts)

AOL Desktop Browser - Using this desktop browser you will be able to get new US IP address, that online service I am going to show you allows only ONE account under the same IP.

This video will explain you how to change your IP everytime using AOL, just follow it.
You have to create new broadband profile and set on "home network".

If you followed these steps and logged in to your AOL account, you will get new IP and you are ready to visit the most important tool/service in this method : Telefonie VOIP, Telefonie prin Internet, Telefonie web, Webphone, Telefonie SIP, Telefonie ieftina | CallRomania

CallRomania is a free online service for calling phone number or receiving calling from phones.

1. Go ahead and create an account at CallRomania - Telefonie VOIP, Telefonie prin Internet, Telefonie web, Webphone, Telefonie SIP, Telefonie ieftina | CallRomania

8vfSMljl.png

2. Confirm your CallRomania account using your email and you got your account, so you only have to pick up a number from Romania.

PNGG7rS.jpg

3. You have your own CallRomania number what you will use for Youtube verification.

di3rxaUl.png

4. You can create a new Youtube accounts, put your CallRomania number there and choose to verify your account using "calling" NOT "text message", Youtube will call you to your CallRomania number and all you have to do is respond on it and write down your verification code.

mRoHiqr.jpg

You created your brand new phone verified account for free! :)

Note: Maybe it looks like to complicated but believe me it doesn`t. You need only some practice and you will have created your own account in like 10 minutes or less. This is free method and you don`t have to pay for sim cards anymore.

Thanks for reading my guide and hope you were enjoying it! ;)

~ Darster

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be, okay will be a boneheaded question, but what is the advantage of using a phone verfidied account, and also how best would you be using these accounts in a campaign.

Don't get me wrong, the method looks awesome!

This might be, okay will be a boneheaded question, but what is the advantage of using a phone verfidied account, and also how best would you be using these accounts in a campaign.

Don't get me wrong, the method looks awesome!

Phone verified accounts last longer than non-verified ones. It looks more legit in eyes of Youtube, also If you have multiple Youtube accounts you have verify them anyway because YT is asking for verification immediately after account creation. For example you are uploading copyrighted,misleading content or similar, your competition will report your video anyway and If you are verified, there will be less chance for account termination.

MI
Back