The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create and sell your own t-shirt on Teespring

theazzy

affiliate
teespring.jpg

How to create and sell your own t-shirt on Teespring

I just finished my first campaign with Teespring so I'd like to share it here.
Btw sorry for my English because it's not my native language :D

------------------------------------

What is Teespring
Teespring.com allows you to create & sell custom tees. Teespring handles printing & shipping for you.

My Process

Step 1 - Design a tee.
Choose your nich and design your tee. You can hire a designer (fiverr.com, odesk.com) but I prefer designing it my self using teespring online designer
You can upload your own art or browse teespring library which contains over 10,000 pieces of art and more than 50 fonts.
Use only 1-2 colors on one side to lower your t-shirt cost.

screenshot_design_a_tee.jpg

Step 2 - Set a goal (tipping point) and shirt price
The next step is to set your sales goal, which is the minimum number of shirts you'll need to sell in order for the shirts to be printed. Also set the price and the length of the campaign.

screenshot_set_a_goal.jpg

I set a goal at 25 shirts ($18.99 each) in 7 days. The higher amount you set, more profit you will earn.

Tips - After you set up your campaign you can send an e-mail to Teespring support asking them to add options to your campaign (color or style). You can have 5 options in one campaign.
This is mine.

once.png

Step 3 - Add a title and description
Choose a title and description for your campaign! This is where you can describe the tee, link to your website, or explain your cause.

screenshot_add_description.jpg

Step 4 - Promote it!
Using a blog, website, twitter, facebook,forum etc.

I have a fanpage in facebook (6k fans) so I share my campaign there twice a day.
I also use Facebook ads to promote it (using News feed ads only - higher CTR than right column ads) - split test between optimize CPM and manual bid (CPC).
I use my shirt picture in my ads and use call to action in ads text (Buy this t-shirt now if you love... [my niche] only $18.99!)

Step 5 - Reach your goal!
You can continue to sell shirts past your goal until your campaign ends.

Step 6 - Get paid
After your campaign ends, you can request to get paid via Paypal. They send me money in the same day.

-----------------------

My stats after the campaign ended today.

Teespring.png

$549.39 Earned
$245.174 Spent (on Facebook ads)

$304.216 profit
ROI 124%

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect - will post a guide for you next week about opt in pages and creating a quick one for this method.

Awesome work Azzy!!!

I'm curious...the news feeds ad sent the visitor directly to the Teespring page or to your fanpage first? If so, how many sales you got directly from that newsfeed ad?

Awesome work Azzy!!!

I'm curious...the news feeds ad sent the visitor directly to the Teespring page or to your fanpage first? If so, how many sales you got directly from that newsfeed ad?

Send to my fanpage first using dark post. I posted a photo of my shirt with price tag and have a link in description.
I didn't track them so I don't know how many sales from newsfeed ads and how many sales from the page. But I assume most of my sales were from the ads because I haven't got many likes/share on the page.

This is a really awesome guide. I have been seeing more and more methods using TeeSpring to generate some decent income, I think Luke from peerfly did an article on it as well.

Hi; Azzy
I have a question for you, does Teespring ship outside US? like third world countries?

Domestic (United States) shipping $3.85 + $.25 for each additional t-shirt.

Domestic (Canada) $7.50 + $1 for each additional t-shirt.

International shipping is $10.50 + $1 for each additional t-shirt.

Recently a few of my clients started to try selling T-Shirts on Teespring(since this seems the new hot monetizing method on fb). What I "got" by discussing with them about this:

- if you have tons of fans/lots of clicks doesn't mean you will reach the goal. You need a good targeting or loyal fans who appreciate the message you print on the tshirt.
- the best sales are from super targeted demo. Also, you'll get very good sales if you are targeting a cause or event.
- if you have a fanpage with a good reach, you can take a message from the most shared/most liked posts and print something based on it. This way you have a higher chance of designing a tshirt that will appeal to your audience.

I haven't tried these but makes sense. Azzy could tell us more.

My latest campaign
Length: 7 days
spent: $388.33 (All on facebook ads)
revenue: $850.53
profit: $462.2
ROI: 119.02%

1467404_10153569653235043_644497817_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1467404_10153569653235043_644497817_n.jpg
    1467404_10153569653235043_644497817_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 23
Great new stats Azzy.....keep us updated in here it's a real treat to see someone from The Dojo learn so much and start earning.

Well done!

Just started and am interested to try this business.
Your ROI is awesome. Need to study it and take action.
Excellent Information. Thanks Theazzy.

banners
Back