The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to create additional FB Ads account?

danvin

Hi,
I've got my FB account banned yesterday. So i'm looking for a way to create new one.

I have different pc and vpn with static ip to use, but - i don't know which credit card to use:( the fact that FB doesn't accept VCC and I already used my CC stops me.
I can't use my "friend or family member" CC, so I'll be very happy if someone gives me some solution (here or in pm)

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Here is my answer to your problem.

Facebook account

As for a new CC you can get a new Payoneer Master Card (in your name or in your friends name), or simply go to your Bank and open a Sub-Account (if that option is available) - and ask for another CC there. You can usually send / receive you money within seconds if you have a Sub-Account and you can use your money again with a new card. :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

For each facebook ads account, you would require a new CC or verified Paypal account.

Go to your bank and ask for another debit/credit card.

You need to get a new CC and use a different IP address when setting up the account.

One thing that I believe they also consider to determine if an account has to go through a verification process is the addresses. The address on the CC, the billing address and the IP location should be close to each other.

i can provide fb ad accts 250 daily spend and can show u how to run and manage multiple accounts from your one computer, pm me your skype if u wanna chat

my friend has sold me the benifits of using the prenium account of agency. It is safer,
- Processing time faster, approving ads easier
- Reach is higher than the personal accounts
- High trust level to Facebook
- Unlimited to spend money.
if you need help you contact me: *deleted by mod*

Hi, @Piemary1 - please apply to have your company officially listed in our Resources section before trying to solicit. It's free and gives you tons of exposure. Most of all, our members will know that your company is real and can be trusted.

Thanks.

banners
Back