“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

How to create a newsletter?

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by Igor, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Igor

Igor Affiliate affiliate

I've been searching a lot but i couldn't find any specific tutorial about creating a newsletter. Some websites deliver free php script to build a newsletter but i'm real noob on php. I'm looking for a tutorial about creating a simple newsletter with only one single form (e-mail adress).

Any help?

2. Voluum
  3. lhoudini

lhoudini Affiliate affiliate

First you need a softward to create a graphic of your newsletter,you need a form(this I am sure you know how to program).
    Also what you need the most is content.
    My advice(guerilla marketing),look for very good articles relating to the topic of your newsletter and combine/alter them so you produce a new article!!! :cool: NOte:Dont plagarize(copy outright).It is punishable by law.
    Use your discretion and your initiative!
    As the old saying goes:WHY RE-INVENT THE WHEEL! ;)

4. Igor

Igor Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the tips lhoudini.

5. AffiliateGuild

AffiliateGuild Affiliate affiliate

What I Do

Sometimes when I'm looking for ideas like this I go over to the template stores and see what they have. Pick any of those store to go to, it's more about getting ideas and of course, if you fall in love with a template ... then, there you go! ;)

6. fahren

fahren Affiliate affiliate

7. Igor

Igor Affiliate affiliate

Thanks mate. I appreciate it.

MI