The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to create a funnel

davesev

affiliate
Hi,

I am setting up my landing page, which is will result in leads being pushed to an offer but I'm trying to work out a few things:

1. How will users get to my page?
If I advertise the product itself, users will be disappointed as they got to an unrelated free pdf (my free product to get emails). So I have decided against this.
Or I advertise the niche in general and then it would be better suited to getting my optin.

2. Page 2
The funnel then would continue to send the user to a warm up page for the product or an "open your email, click the link and then get the free pdf". Or is this not necessary? Has anyone tested this? Only after this would I direct them to a warm up page for the offer itself?

3. Page 3 - own warm up or product page warm up?
If the product itself has a warmup page should I send them direct to there or create my own warm up?

Thank you in advance! ;)

1. How will users get to my page?
If I advertise the product itself, users will be disappointed as they got to an unrelated free pdf (my free product to get emails). So I have decided against this.
Or I advertise the niche in general and then it would be better suited to getting my optin.

It will be much better if you advertise that free gift you are giving away and make sure your free gift and the product you are promoting is related to each other. It will ensure that these people who were interested in your free gift will also be interested on your product.

I'm sorry I can't really understand what you mean on your next questions buddy! But I hope this helps :)

It will be much better if you advertise that free gift you are giving away and make sure your free gift and the product you are promoting is related to each other. It will ensure that these people who were interested in your free gift will also be interested on your product.

I'm sorry I can't really understand what you mean on your next questions buddy! But I hope this helps :)

Thanks. I am uncertain about whether I need the free pdf or send them to an optin page specifically designed for the product.

So either my page could be "sign up here to get a free pdf" or" enter your email to find out more about this product? "

If I'm advertising the product, why bother with the free pdf?

I'm unsure the purpose of the free pdf?

Hope this clarifies the question.

Thanks. I am uncertain about whether I need the free pdf or send them to an optin page specifically designed for the product.

So either my page could be "sign up here to get a free pdf" or" enter your email to find out more about this product? "

If I'm advertising the product, why bother with the free pdf?

I'm unsure the purpose of the free pdf?

Hope this clarifies the question.

The free pdf will be your incentive and the reason why people will sign up to you :) It's a way to give value too! You''ll notice people will sign up more if you give something to them for free..

"Enter your email to find out more about this product" maybe will work too, but I think not better than the 1st one. I don't have any experience on advertising though, so I'm not really sure how people will react on these two different approaches.

What you should be trying to do is getting people to sign up to your newsletter, where you will promote your products.

If you have a freebie, that is great. Use is as a way to get people to sign up to your newsletter, where your autoresponder will take care of the rest.

Send them emails with value 80% of the time.

Send them emails with promotions the other 20%.

If you got any questions feel free to send me a private message and I will be more than happy to help you out.

To your success,
JC

What you should be trying to do is getting people to sign up to your newsletter, where you will promote your products.

If you have a freebie, that is great. Use is as a way to get people to sign up to your newsletter, where your autoresponder will take care of the rest.

Send them emails with value 80% of the time.

Send them emails with promotions the other 20%.

If you got any questions feel free to send me a private message and I will be more than happy to help you out.

To your success,
JC

Thank you. Once I am able to capture some addresses I may ask for some advice ;)

I plan on starting to use Bing advertising so hopefully I will get a few leads.

banners
Back