The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Create a Business in 8 Weeks!

jjarrett

howtocreateabusiness.png

How to Create a Business in 8 Weeks!

I wanted to share my paid course with you as a part of The Dojo. It's a walkthrough on creating an online or offline business, I hope it helps.

How to Create a Business

As a veteran and someone who is committed to helping veterans, I created a course to teach them how to build businesses. The only place I have released this is to my Facebook group. The content includes over 4 hours of video on how to build a business. I spread it over 8 weeks, but you can do the lessons as fast as you can do them. It includes all the tools you need to build and market a business successfully online, and most of those tools are free.

This course is great for those who are on a shoestring budget, and it is the kind of content I give sell to my customers. You get it because you are a friend of Oliver.

If you have questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. I am always happy to help.

I am posting lesson 8. You will find the link to the previous lessons at the end of the lesson report. They are all in zip files, and the links to the videos are inside.

Download

My best to you,

Jinger Jarrett

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome! thanks for your sharing and kindness!

Just to let you know that the links on the last page of Lesson 8 needs to be updated from Lessons 2 onwards.....

Reckon that you moved the files into a different folder so the old links don't work anymore.

I managed to figured it out changing the link of the Lesson 1 though ;-)

Last edited:
You're welcome. Please let me know if you have questions or there's something I'm not clear on. I'll be happy to refine the course and answer any questions you may have.

Hi, it looks like the download page is not available anymore (404)...
Is it still available?

Thanks in advance.

My apologies. I have been streamlining all of my sites so I can take my business in a different direction.

I have reloaded the files. The download link works. Please let me know if you need anything else.

I am constantly developing my systems to help my veterans. You will benefit because I like to test them too. Feedback is welcome.

Thanks for letting me know there was a problem.

MI
Back