The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to control Spam In yahoo mail

james2007

affiliate
i have an email with yahoo and i get in my inbox nearly 150-200 spams a day if i'm out of town for 10 days there will be more than 2000 emails , i'm fedup with this how can i control this , i have tried all that i could still no use , my all other emails are not having any problem like this ? what can be done to save that email address .

i have an email with yahoo and i get in my inbox nearly 150-200 spams a day if i'm out of town for 10 days there will be more than 2000 emails , i'm fedup with this how can i control this , i have tried all that i could still no use , my all other emails are not having any problem like this ? what can be done to save that email address .

You could try a free tool called spampal.

You could create another email account and avoid placing the email address on the internet.

Or you could use a more sophisticated anti email spam tool like Blackspider mail control.

Unfortunately the damage with your yahoo account is already done. Any email account that has been widely used on the web is likely to be bombarded with spam.

banners
Back