The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to Build an Adult Dating CPA Marketing Campaign from Scratch

G

Gamn13

Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum, but not new to affiliate marketing. For the past 7yrs I've been a full-time affiliate, mainly focused on adult.

Since this is my 2nd thread to forum I want to instantly add some value, so I've decided to give away some highly instructional and detailed training videos I created on adult CPA marketing.

The videos will teach you how to build an adult CPA campaign from scratch and how to begin to optimize it. I made these videos for a few guys I teach adult CPA marketing too, and they loved it.

Most people who see these video agree that they are 99% more instructional, then most of the info-products out there. These videos are 100% free, its about 1.5hrs of pure content, no promotional BS, and no holding back. All I'd like in return is a comment below letting me know if you got anything from them.

Watch them here: Adult AM Coaching - Phase 1 - gerald-leaddelight

Hope you take some action!

Haven't had a chance to watch these yet, been busy in the office but definitely will watch em and give you my feedback.

I can honestly say though that i'm certain that alot of members here will get great value from them, and for that... I thank you!

OK I've watched part 1 Market Research and is a really good explanation and hand-holding approach on how to do your research.

Just got into part 2 Swiping Landers and was pretty painful to watch the manual copy and pasting of the landers. (facepalm)

Here is a little tool that will make your life SOooooo much easier and free up your time to getting to the next step.

It's called httrack found here HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL) This will allow you to do all the organization that you discussed in the first part of the video, and then you just slap the URL into it and it'll automatically download the entire site for you. Converting it into a html flat file, based off what it sees when it visits the lander. It also downloads all the accompanying files as well (js, img, fonts, css...etc). This will save you so much time and ensure you are not missing files or having to go back and find the images or js files you missed when first attempting to swipe the lander. This extra time you save can be used to clean up the lander and add your own elements or customize it to fit your needs (ie. Add in a GEO call out
"Singles in Dallas, TX are looking for Luvin!" or whatever you want to do on it.

I hope this gives you and your students an easier way to go about this particular step.

Nice to see some other tutorials out there for the adult arena. Excellent share and information for new affiliates looking to jump into the niche.

OK I've watched part 1 Market Research and is a really good explanation and hand-holding approach on how to do your research.

Just got into part 2 Swiping Landers and was pretty painful to watch the manual copy and pasting of the landers. (facepalm)

Here is a little tool that will make your life SOooooo much easier and free up your time to getting to the next step.

It's called httrack found here HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL) This will allow you to do all the organization that you discussed in the first part of the video, and then you just slap the URL into it and it'll automatically download the entire site for you. Converting it into a html flat file, based off what it sees when it visits the lander. It also downloads all the accompanying files as well (js, img, fonts, css...etc). This will save you so much time and ensure you are not missing files or having to go back and find the images or js files you missed when first attempting to swipe the lander. This extra time you save can be used to clean up the lander and add your own elements or customize it to fit your needs (ie. Add in a GEO call out
"Singles in Dallas, TX are looking for Luvin!" or whatever you want to do on it.

I hope this gives you and your students an easier way to go about this particular step.

Hey thanks for the tip, but I am well aware of HTTrack and there are a dozen other tools for swiping landers. I prefer to go old school.

Most of those tools dont know how to pull out tracking scripts integrated by the original web page owner.

Also most of those tools dont swipe the images, or other coding files (i.e. CSS, JS, etc.) and host them locally for you. So if the original webpage owner every takes down those pages, you end up with a ton of broken links in your code, and you'll have to go back and re-edit the page anyhow just to fix it.

Is this information still useful? Is the CPC still low for web because of the whole mobile trend?
And lastly, did you include the part where you actually found the landing pages? I can only see the part where you find and sort ads.

Thanks.

Yes the information is still useful. The traffic source I used was traffic junky in those videos, and their interface has been updated. As for the landing pages, I believe I went over that in the "Market research" video.

Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum, but not new to affiliate marketing. For the past 7yrs I've been a full-time affiliate, mainly focused on adult.

Since this is my 2nd thread to forum I want to instantly add some value, so I've decided to give away some highly instructional and detailed training videos I created on adult CPA marketing.

The videos will teach you how to build an adult CPA campaign from scratch and how to begin to optimize it. I made these videos for a few guys I teach adult CPA marketing too, and they loved it.

Most people who see these video agree that they are 99% more instructional, then most of the info-products out there. These videos are 100% free, its about 1.5hrs of pure content, no promotional BS, and no holding back. All I'd like in return is a comment below letting me know if you got anything from them.

Hi Gamn13...ping me on skype/jeremy.wagshul
I'd love to chat with you and walk you through the steps to create a few adult campaigns
www.revolutionforce.com

Hey Guys,

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and see this is an old post, but some really good stuff on here thanks :)
Are you still in the adult niche? And are you still coaching? Let me know...thanks again for the posts

MI
Back