The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to ask a First $100 Payment in Maxbounty?

Sujan T Magar

affiliate
Hello Guys!!
I just crossed my first $100 Maxbounty limit in my account just with FREE traffic. Its been already about 2 and half month I started promoting the offers, not so much actively. In last one week I was actively promoting..
But the problem is How to ask a payment.. I Thought I could access some withdraw option or something like that after I crossed my first $100. Should I have to personally contact my AM to ask for payment?
And in my account history $92 is shown as balance out? What does that mean.?
Anyone have experience this .. will appreciate if u share any idea..!

if you crossed the 100$ then you should receive your payement in the next month since your payment is NET30 fot the first payment, but make sure you have paypal as payment method because for wire it's 1000$ min payment.
but you can contact your AM if you face any problem as well.

Okay...Thanks for ur response.. Bt still I wanna continue thread...
Do u mean, I will get my payment automatically When the payment is released to all affiliates by Maxbounty?
Should I dont have to contact my Am for payment?
This is april 20....Maybe next payment is on May15...Right?

You have a $92 balance. You need $8 more dollars to be paid. Then you have to wait to the end of the billing period for the payment.

if you crossed the 100$ then you should receive your payement in the next month since your payment is NET30 fot the first payment, but make sure you have paypal as payment method because for wire it's 1000$ min payment.
but you can contact your AM if you face any problem as well.
After First payment can we get payment on weekly basis ?

Yea I know I will be paid if I reached $100...And I also know I have crossed my $100 already, but only in account history its $92 as balance out...
But my Priority question is,
Should I have to contact my AM for my payemnt manually?
or Maxbounty will just release a payment automaticall on 15 th?? Cuz I don't see any withdraw option out there...
That I I wanna knw...

Yea I know I will be paid if I reached $100...And I also know I have crossed my $100 already, but only in account history its $92 as balance out...
But my Priority question is,
Should I have to contact my AM for my payemnt manually?
or Maxbounty will just release a payment automaticall on 15 th?? Cuz I don't see any withdraw option out there...
That I I wanna knw...
The payment should be done automatically but for the problem of your balance contact your AM

banners
Back