The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Add New Page Template to a website?

Peoney

affiliate
Hi web experts, I haven't done this before but how do you add a new page to a website.
My idea is to add deals site to my website but is separate from the site... It would be like mysite.com/blabladeals. But it would be in a separate wordpress template. For this do I need new wordpress install and new domain?

Or what is the difference between a page and a subdomain like blaladeals.mysite.com. With subdomain I assume i need to install new wordpress and buy domain, correct?

Totally agree ..... just add a new folder on your domain eg www.mydomain.com/myseperatesite/ then install a copy of wordpress in that folder..

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

update subdomains do not need to be purchased seperately ... you just add them via your cpanel so if you wanted different site for different language
it could be
uk.mysite.com
usa.mysite.com

etc

you would need to install wordpress on each additional subdomain you add

hope it helped

Hello good people, I need to add a new page for my site, what could be the downfalls in my organic seo strategy?
I have some content division that I want to seperate and create an entire part of content publishing....

I'm not certain I understand your question but there are no negative SEO implications for adding new pages or content, with the following exceptions:

1. Don't just duplicate content on new pages: There isn't an actual "penalty" for that but it won't add anything helpful either, just bloat.

2. If you are moving old content to new pages, be sure to do a 301 permanent redirect for the old URL.

Thanks Minstel!

I have a page dedicated to content publication and Social media marketing but I have thoughts of separating the two and make them different pages....
Can this have any effects??

:):):rolleyes:

If anything, it may have a positive effect, by concentrating the content of the two pages.

banners
Back