The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How should be a domain to buy?(I want to buy and old domain with high authority to make my PBN)

ar_olia

affiliate
Hi guys
I need a domain with high domain authority for making my PBN.
I found a domain related to my niche (DA=29 and spam score=32) whit a good number of referring domains and back links.
I have doubts about two things:
1. The spam score that seems a little high (is it going to make problem?)
2. This website is a single page site. I want to know if I'll have problems in promoting its SEO.
I'll be appreciate if you can help me with your guides

1. The spam score that seems a little high (is it going to make problem?)

Yes

2. This website is a single page site. I want to know if I'll have problems in promoting its SEO.

Yes

Anything that is a single page with any sort of promotions is typically going to suffer big time in the SERPS.

Landing pages are not really meant to be SEO oriented. Typically, landers are only good for the duration of the campaign. However, the domain is used for as long as you have campaigns running in that niche. You cannot rely on the SERPS to push traffic to landers. Landers are primarily for paid traffic. SEO is generally more important to ongoing sites with a steady increase, daily and weekly, of high quality content directed, or targeted, at a specific audience.

I agree with T J Tutor.
A single-page website is not optimal for good SEO optimization, your ranking will suffer a lot from it.

Also which kind of domain are you looking for? .com, .net, .org?
As that also can have an important effect on SEO ranking.

banners
Back