The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How quickly AM contacts you for the first time?

Fujin7

affiliate
I'm pumped and ready to find my first offers and start first campaigns. I've signed up to AdCombo yesterday (I want to start with one network for now), but nobody contacted me so far. I suppose such networks should have 24/7 service.
How quickly usually Affiliate Managers get in touch with you for the first time?

I'm pumped and ready to find my first offers and start first campaigns. I've signed up to AdCombo yesterday (I want to start with one network for now), but nobody contacted me so far. I suppose such networks should have 24/7 service.
How quickly usually Affiliate Managers get in touch with you for the first time?
i think you should try to get in touch with them instead ,
Don't wait .

It depends on the AM. I'm one and I work weekends because I want to. Other AM's I know don't and that's fine.

The thing is if you work with a good network, they can't approve you on the weekend and you have to wait the following week. Some networks have people that look into your application. For myself I'll look up everything I can about you and I suspect fraud - I'm good at it - I won't even bother contacting you.

Hello,

I have checked, your account was activated two days after you had registered. Is everything alright now? :)

MI
Back