The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How often to update

E

Eric

Hi all,

Im just curious, how often do all of you update a site, and what percentage do you update? I need to start doing more of this and was needing to know how much time to commit to it.

Thanks,
Eric

it all depends on what sites im running.

hairpinleft.com - this site gets updated after every event and when i ever i get more photographs and video clips and also news. (3hrs a day)

Topcheats.net - when i write some reviews of upcoming games and when i get to know of some new cheats. (1hr a day)

Dnacities.net - Once every 3 months to update content since the site just runs itself.

Through a whole day i spent around 3-4 hours on my website updating and adding posts on the forum.

I then spend time learning new webmaster techniques and getting some webmaster news and also maintaining some forums.

3 to 4 hours is about what I spend at the moment. I just keep seeing that the SE's want updated stuff all the time and I want to make sure Im updating enough. I have some sites that are on autopilot so they only get updated once or twice every six weeks.

well it all depends with me, i want to really make a new website but im not as of yet sure on what to do, i dont want to make a webmaster site since there are so many now and well i dont feel that i will be able to compete against them.

MI
Back