The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How Often Should You Post to Your Blog?

David Jackson

One of my readers recently asked me how often she should post to her blog. I told her that she should only post to her blog when she has something worthwhile to say. That can be once a day, once a week, once a month or more.

You see, many bloggers make the mistake of making frivolous posts, just for the sake of posting something. That's a mistake. If you make a habit of making low-quality posts, readers won't pay attention, when you actually post something worthwhile.

Only post information that your readers would consider worthwhile.

NEVER waste your readers time with frivolous posts!

David Jackson

A blogger should really take consideration on what his readers' interest.Not just post for the sake of posting in his blog. After all that's what blogging is all about.

I guess, trying to post once a week sounds about right. This gives you enough time to write something worth reading.

If you can do it more frequently, good for you. But, as previous posts said, don't post just for the sake of posting. Noone wants to know how many flies you have killed during breakfast and how freaky your neighbour looks in her underwear... hmmm... or maybe I am wrong?!?! :p

At first I started to post every couple of days, now I think I am going to be posting about once a week..... to concentrate on quality content that will hopefully convert ;)

banners
Back