The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How not to get into sandbox

temi

affiliate
Does any one know how to proceed with link building for a new site so as not to get sandboxed?

Well, yes alone is not good enough, if I have to drag it out of you James, then please tell me, lol

Temi I answered your question perfectly. You asked if anyone knew, I said YES!

Now if you had asked me HOW to potentially avoid the ageing sandbox thingy, I would have told you stuff like. Don't launch a big site complete, launch it gradually adding content every day. If you have a large site to release, then release it via cron jobs on the cms.

Do NOT build bulk links, rather get a handful of high quality backlinks initially. Wait until these backlinks are spidered (cached in google) and then start gradually hand feeding the backlinks to Google daily.

Get your site blogged across its niche (if it is a niche) if not then get it blogged from on topic sites that have similar out bound links.

That is ALL y'all get for free :D

Thanks for that valuable info and thanks for the additional "how to ask question properly" bonus you added to it :)

:D I was just being a git. I forgot to say put a page up with content on it as soon as you get the domain. If it then takes 3 months to launch your site then you will have 3 months under your belt.

banners
Back