The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much to spend on offer for testing?

For new guys you should just promote hot offers and dont set a budget. If its not converting that means your angles sucks, because other people are making it work and your not.

Also, focus on low payout offers ($0.5-2) so you spend $20-30 and gather some valuable data. If you try to promote an offer with a $15 payout, you'll need a lot more before making conclusions.

as servandosilva wrote, the higher the payout the more you have to spend for testing.

But if you want to pick a good offer ask your AM for the EPC list of that country, vertical and pick a few high EPC offer.

On lower offers would you direct link or use a landing page. Reason I ask is that some offers are a simple Zip Submit (email only). If this is the case with a landing page capturing emails again may cause a campaign to not convert. However if you have a Button, that could work on a landing page, but I do not see a point?

I tend to spend about 10x the Campaign's Payout rate to test an offer is converting or not. Sometimes if I see any potential but I am unsure, I do spend a bit more until it's clear if it's a winner or not.

banners
Back