The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much money can i expect to make with affiliate program?

A lot of people say that affiliate marketing or a program is the easiest way to make money online but how much income can one expect to make with affiliate program?

I wouldn't say it's easy. But it can be very lucrative.

Also, the amount of money you make depends on your method of promotion. If you are using free traffic, like Seo, you can only scale up so much.

On the other hand, with paid traffic, you can go to a variety of networks and demand traffic at will. Hence, the amount of money you make (assuming the offer converts), depends on the amount of targeted traffic you can generate, and how good you are in converting that traffic into sales.

That's really all it comes down to.

Depends on your knowledge about general marketing, about the online market, about technical things, your IQ, your professionalism, etc. You can do zero, or be your own hero. And it depends where you start learning your threads, how many times you get scammed so people make a quick buck from your royal arse, etc.

Affiliate marketing is not a plug and play business, unless you have a tip, which happens very rarely.

Statistically speaking, most of the people trying to make a living with various online methods never make it.

The ones that make it are split between the ones that had an education on the topic, not literally meaning an university diploma, these are the most, in second place come the scammers, which always pretend and promise and convince people like you to do that, do this, spending your money so they make money, which quantifiably speaking are way less then the first category, and the third category, the very lucky ones, who have no knowledge, but somehow hit the jackpot, but which are the least of all.

So beware where you will position yourself, take care about throwing your money away and good luck. One can make 0 bucks, or make millions. Or if you want a positive example to encourage you, Zuckerberg made fortunes.

And beware of one thing. If you have 100k USD to throw away, it doesn't mean that it will make you a better affiliate if you have no knowledge but you decide to test various paid traffic methods. If you don't know what you are doing you most probably end up with an awful negative ROI.

I do not buy the idea that affiliate marketing is the easiest way for you to make money. When you are not ready to work hard, then you will not reap anything from the network. In fact this is a good network if you are a very smart and not lazy person. That is the reason why you find people giving up after a short period of time trying to make quick money. You will have to do research, plan on how best ti use the niche you are interested in.

A lot of people say that affiliate marketing or a program is the easiest way to make money online but how much income can one expect to make with affiliate program?

Hello! It actually depends on the hard work you invest in such campaign. Aside from that you also have to be partnered with the right affiliate company who can provide you the tools to earn more. Take my situation for example, I'm currently using an offerwall tool from my affiliate company partner. I think I'm suited with this since I'm really earning with it...;)

Hope this helps!:)

Affiliate marketing have tremendous opportunity to make huge and residual income from it. If you have implemented the right strategy than it is far much lucrative than any other program. Most of the pro bloggers are making money from affiliate programs.

Some affiliate are making a killing with affiliate marketing - 5 figure monthly - all depends on How good the offer your running and how targeted the traffic you sending.

the idea with affiliate is the more traffic you generate the more profit you get. many different ways to acquire traffic to the offer. If you treat it like a business it will be somehow stable long term source of income.

Actually. it's not so easy. We know a lot of affiliates who begin to earn a livable income after 5-6 years of their affiliation, so it would be better if you consider the affiliation as a passive periodic income. Anyway, choose the product which you're interesting in, work hard and success is not long in coming :)

How much ? Basically indefinite amount. But it's better to start your own shop then, correct ?;) You really should select niche where you are proficient and then create website around that and you really be more than fine. For average guy few thousands a month is really possible;)

10-1-MIL-DR-EVIL.jpg

How good are you at it?

Depends on the level of skill you have. It's not an easy industry, but there is a lot to learn and a lot to test. You just need to get your hands dirty a bit with a lot of A/B tests and buying traffic. But once you do so, there is a lot of money rolling around for you to pick up :)

Yeah, entirely depends on how good you are at it. Pick a niche that you are most educated about and work from there. Don't expect too much too soon. Just keep at it, learn and you'll get there with time.

There is no range to show you how much money you can earn. If you find a great way to promote it's easy to achieve a few thousand per day. It's pretty giving money for results. For the product owners site, there is a pretty similar point of view, but it totally depends on the quality of the product and how many people you'll show them. Affiliating is pretty about results and hard work.

Yeah, entirely depends on how good you are at it. Pick a niche that you are most educated about and work from there. Don't expect too much too soon. Just keep at it, learn and you'll get there with time.

Totally agree, AM is a rough market you need to master. You have to be a real pro to really make this a full time Jon :)

Depends on the level of skill you have. It's not an easy industry, but there is a lot to learn and a lot to test. You just need to get your hands dirty a bit with a lot of A/B tests and buying traffic. But once you do so, there is a lot of money rolling around for you to pick up :)

In addition to getting hands dirty with testing a lot and buying traffic, I would absolutely also add Mental Toughness Mindset to it. For most new affiliates, "losing money" is the hardest part. The concept of "buying data" is EASY to understand logically, but super HARD to handle emotionally. Speaking of my own experience here haha:D

It depends on how much effort you put into it, your level of experience, your niche and affiliate programs that you join. For sure a very rewarding career if done properly and for the long run. Good luck!

banners
Back