The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much is enough to get started with PPV?

chiruraaj

affiliate
Hi Charles,

Thanks for your generosity and answering our questions. I am getting started in PPV and realtively new to cpa and have some questions.

i> How much $ is required to get started with PPV and become profitable? I know it will be different for different people but still if you could give an average estimate.

2> What kind of offers convert best in PPV?

Well, TrafficVance requires minimum $1000 deposit. I think around $150 should be ok to see if a campaign's viable. The more money the better of course.

What kind of offers? I haven't done PPV in a long time since it's not as hot of a traffic source. I'm sure credit report would work well, as well as collecting emails and monetizing them through a funnel (works well for tons of niches)

And hosting to place that tracker somewhere :p When we were starting out with PPV we went with LI it took us sometime to get into TV as it's tricky one ;)

Thanks,

50onRED is good too.. more expensive bids than LeadImpact from my experience. If you are targeting Asia Traffic, 50onRED is the one to go for...

I will start with LeadImpact soon. Also if you already started, please tell us how is it going with your progress and what did you choose?

banners
Back