The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much do you pay monthly or yearly for hosting?

How much do you pay for hosting?

Monthly, I pay $1.50 so yearly that is $18.

That sounds like a great deal. May I know which company you are using as a host? I've been looking for one to experiment on recently and your price sounds the most practical for my situation.

I currently use HostGator and they go around for nearly six times that amount for six months, sixty something dollars to approximate, but their service is worth it in my opinion. I may try some of these cheaper hosts for a new site I have in mind, but how reliable are webhosts like Hawk Host?

I currently use HostGator and they go around for nearly six times that amount for six months, sixty something dollars to approximate, but their service is worth it in my opinion. I may try some of these cheaper hosts for a new site I have in mind, but how reliable are webhosts like Hawk Host?

I've been reading only good things about HostGator, so I'd say that they are worth the price. It's too expensive for someone like me who just aims to experiment, though, so I'll have to go with cheaper options until I get the hang of it. :D Would you say that the risks are too big with using less known hosting sites?

The price that you pay will depend on how many sites you are hosting and the type of hosting that you have.

My website does not have much traffic yet so I hayve a free webhost (000webhost.com) and it's pretty good. My only complaint about them is that Facebook has blocked their domain name (and all subdomains) because their server is used for phishing and warez. It would be good to switch to HostGator once my site makes more money.

Currently I use Weebly as my host. I pay around $50 yearly for this hosting.

I may switch to Hostgator hosting though.

Currently with Hawk Host, renewed hosting for 6 months for around $10.
How many sites do you have, Teekay? Hawk Host seems nice but it all comes down to the number of sites you have and the bandwidth they allow.

I'm using Hostmonster mostly and paying around $110 per year. I do have a lot of sites and some of them have medium to high traffic.

@ Canadian Lover, what limitations to you have with your 000webhost.com account? I might consider getting an account there for my smaller sites.

I use hostgator and I pay every 6 months. The charge for every 6 months is 44 bucks, which I think is a pretty reasonable price for a great service.

I have several web hosts, one of them I pay $20 per year, only the first year though. It was a discount from $120 to $20 and the quality of the host it's amazing, it can handle thousands of visitors without any problem. Another host I pay about $8 monthly from HostGator.

That's a great deal! I found a host for my dad's site that I was building that was only 9.99 per year. We haven't updated his site in awhile, so I'd better make some use of it! I know it's not a lot of money, but it was money well spent!

@ DMang17 - I seem to be paying the most in here. How much bandwidth do you get for those $88? Do you have issues with throttling on hostgator?

@ Barry.Lejieg - Which hosting offered that kind of a discount? And you say they are actually good! I'm intrigued!

@ RomanAnthonysMama- Which web hosting are you talking about? Is it any good?

I use Hosting24 which costs $4.84*/mo. I think that that is a brilliant price, considering what you get with that hosting plan. Unlimited everything! I have checked the acceptable usage policy too and it is fine. It mentions no backups of other computers and bits like that. I have found with many other cheap hosts that they are slow and lacking in PHP memory, but Hosting24 has double the amount of PHP memory as GoDaddy per account and they are also very fast!!! I really like Hosting24, I have recommended hundreds of people to them :)

How many sites do you have, Teekay? Hawk Host seems nice but it all comes down to the number of sites you have and the bandwidth they allow.

I'm using Hostmonster mostly and paying around $110 per year. I do have a lot of sites and some of them have medium to high traffic.

@ Canadian Lover, what limitations to you have with your 000webhost.com account? I might consider getting an account there for my smaller sites.

At the moment only one but previously I have hosted several websites (around 4 and 2 other 'test' sites) and could have hosted many more, just depends upon how much disk space and bandwidth you use up because they allow unlimited number of add-on and sub domains.

7 bucks for every 6 months, I think its a great deal but ill admit the hosting isn't the best. You cant have high expectations for that cheap though.

I pay $0.99 per month, but have to pay it all for a year.
So that's around $12, which is pretty cheap. It can fill a lot of bandwidth too.

I pay about $8 a month for my 1and1.com hosting, space, parking and email.
THEN for my forums I use a different host since 1and1.com really load up their shared servers. I'm using a Xenforo forum host which is about $15 a month. BUT all of my forum pages load very fast. I could put the forums on my 1and1.com space, but feel that any delay that would cause someone to leave is just not work it.

banners
Back