The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how much CTR i can expect

kadigital

Hi All

recently i tried to promote adult mobile offers using landing page (rip and edit), i promote 2 different offers from 2 networks in same geo (DE). i only get less than 1% CTR in both offers. Is that normal? i am using pops mobile traffic

thank you

Hi All

recently i tried to promote adult mobile offers using landing page (rip and edit), i promote 2 different offers from 2 networks in same geo (DE). i only get less than 1% CTR in both offers. Is that normal? i am using pops mobile traffic

thank you
I think this is very poor percentage of CTR. This should be above 2%. You can change you banner to see which one is working great.

Well one of my landing pages is currently getting around 17% CTR on popads, adult mobile as well, across 3 different countries. But honestly, CTR is "wood" unless you're getting conversions, especially when you're using Pop ads, where your CTR doesn't affect at all how many impressions you get.

I'd change pictures first, cause that's what raises or lowers your CTR the most, specially in adult. Then headlines. But don't go crazy if you don't have a decent budget for testing, especially for tier 1 adult like DE, where the big boys play. You're treading shark infested waters my friend. You don't wanna end up being the chum in that bucket, trust me.

Ahoy

banners
Back