The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how much Blog content needed to appear on google

brassard

affiliate
Hi guys! this place is great , big thanks for the creators of affiliatefix.com!
I am a newbie, starting promoting CPA offers and at the same time I am building a blog.
My question is : how much or how often I need to post and add content to my blog in order to appear on Google? I launched my blog 3 days ago, just posted 4 articles, there is a free ebook as well to download after opt in...I have 11 more articles ready, but not sure if I have to post gradually..my first aim is to appear on Google, later on working on the ranking.I also create a Facebook fan page of the site where I post part of the content and link it to the site.
Thank you guys and wish you all a lot of success!

I am a newbie, starting promoting CPA offers and at the same time I am building a blog.
My question is : how much or how often I need to post and add content to my blog in order to appear on Google? I launched my blog 3 days ago, just posted 4 articles, there is a free ebook as well to download after opt in...I have 11 more articles ready, but not sure if I have to post gradually..my first aim is to appear on Google, later on working on the ranking.I also create a Facebook fan page of the site where I post part of the content and link it to the site.
Hello Friend

To appear on Google you need to have atleast 40-50 posts, but that is also not a guaranteed number. You need research keywords depending on your niche & the biggest work is SEO(search engine optimisation), backlinks and social presence of your site.

Hope this clarifies.

Hello Friend

To appear on Google you need to have atleast 40-50 posts, but that is also not a guaranteed number. You need research keywords depending on your niche & the biggest work is SEO(search engine optimisation), backlinks and social presence of your site.

Hope this clarifies.
Thanks Sandytul

sorry I was giving an example saying if I write my full url ... www mydomaine dot com...(refering to my website) I did not want to post mydomaine. com (I dont even know what is it) sorry for the confusion

Content marketing requires awesome quality content that is highly relevant to the site. A content site also requires frequent updates. The higher the quality of the content, the relevance of the content, and the frequency of the content is what will soar you to the SE's. Remember, content marketing is as competitive as any other form of marketing.

Content marketing is a long term project. It's rewards can be immense. Just remember that the best of content sites are not "set it and forget it" sites that so many "forever green" site promoters claim.

Great content sites are highly engaging and call out to people to return often. Hooks and angle are in the content, the themes, the fonts, everywhere on this site must scream (ever so subtly)that it is an authority, or a reporter of authority.

Content marketing requires awesome quality content that is highly relevant to the site. A content site also requires frequent updates. The higher the quality of the content, the relevance of the content, and the frequency of the content is what will soar you to the SE's. Remember, content marketing is as competitive as any other form of marketing.

Content marketing is a long term project. It's rewards can be immense. Just remember that the best of content sites are not "set it and forget it" sites that so many "forever green" site promoters claim.

Great content sites are highly engaging and call out to people to return often. Hooks and angle are in the content, the themes, the fonts, everywhere on this site must scream (ever so subtly)that it is an authority, or a reporter of authority.
thank you Tjtutor

I got into first page of Google with only 10 pages of content. While number of pages of content on a site is good, especially when you intend to target the long tail, it is not always necessary to stuff content at site. 5-10 pages of well-researched, targeted content can get you to the top of SERPS - depending on the keyword competition.

I got into first page of Google with only 10 pages of content. 5-10 pages of well-researched, targeted content can get you to the top of SERPS - depending on the keyword competition.

Yeah, but it won't stay there if you are not adding fresh new content on a frequent basis.

I'm assuming the real question you are asking is how many pages to get ranked?... getting indexed is easy... but pointless if you are on page 50...

And for the ranking question you'll get different answers based on different people's experience, or maybe from the fact they will just regurgitate what they have been told somewhere else, you really can't beat just testing stuff yourself, no-one has the secret number...

The honest answer is - depends - as someone who has had many, many live sites out there I can tell you I have made sites with 20-30-50 pages that have never ranked fully, and I have sites with 2 pages with nothing on them that are still bringing me Amazon sales every week... it's a crazy system on Google lol!

But yeah, if you have those written and ready to go I would suggest putting them all in there and setting them to post once or twice a week until they are all live, just time stamp them in the Wordpress post (I assume you are using Wordpress?) so it does it for you without you having to be there to do it.

If you still aren't ranking with any of those after that time then it is your keyword or niche choice you need to take a look at, not writing even more posts...

Not sure any of that helps, but felt I needed to chip in as otherwise you'll be writing 50 posts for nothing....

banners
Back