The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many follow up emails do you guys use?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So whoever uses opt in forms and emails of the back - how many follow ups do you put in place on average?

Depends on the niche. If you are promoting just one product then you are possibly losing big source revenue. If you are using an optin form and you are getting a lot of optins then send out a newsletter once a week. Put a few offers within your newsletter. You are able to mail to them until they optout. Always keep records of your openers and clickers; these are the ones that are interested in what you are mailing them.

I only send one automated email, the welcome email after sign up.

Then I send newsletters out regularly.

Matt

I only send one automated email, the welcome email after sign up.

Then I send newsletters out regularly.

Matt
Really? I thought you'd have many emails set out with deals? I guess you have to push relevant deals tho?

I currently only have 2 emails in my sequence, but I'm planning on building it up when I have time. One thing I've discovered is that often I want to blast out about the same topic. In that case, it makes sense to simply add an automated email about that topic to the sequence to introduce my new subscribers to it so when I do blast out about it again at least they have some introductory knowledge on the topic.

Edit:
I'm talking about my main blog newsletter above. I have some campaigns setup with 10-20 automated emails, but I also do not blast those lists much.

Hey,

Yeh and offers come and go all the time. Plus I don't want a user to get an automated email and a newsletter on the same day, might annoy them.

We tend to stick to a very maximum of 1 email a day.

Matt.

banners
Back