Votes: 7 50.0%
  • At least 2-5

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • All of them! (Networking machine)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
So, as the title suggests, how many events do you attend each year? As it stands I only ever head to adtech London but I've no doubt I will be getting to more soon.

I loved every adtech I've been too not only for walking the floor and being able to meet people who I speak to day in day out over a computer but also the networking on the evening, it's great to speak to people in a relaxed atmosphere.

I attend about 4-5 a year.

Would be interesting to know which ones people attend as well. Like you guys said Adtech London is a great one.

I also usually attend Internet World, Online Marketing Show - both in London. Also AdTech New York.

Attending Affiliate Summit in Jan for the first time.

I always go to both Affiliate Summit conferences and a few others throughout the year. I've been to Affiliate Management Days, Ad:tech, and some local stuff. I was supposed to go to LeadsCon, but my flight got messed up.

PeerFly has been attending a few more of the niche conferences lately (gaming, adult, dating, etc), but I usually get out of going to those because I work on the publisher side and it's mostly client stuff. Really, I'd be fine with just going to Affiliate Summit and any related conference in Vegas :)

I'll second the Vegas comment. I prefer going to shows there, we have offices in Vegas as well so it makes for a great trip!

I would love to go to a conference or any event. But my day job prevents me from doing that. LOL I can the only one to vote no events.

So far I personally just attend ASW in Las Vegas. Our team does make it out to ASE also though. Might try to check out some of the other events that roll through this area though.

I think my first affiliate marketing even will be AdTech London 2015:)
Which UK based networks attend AdTech London?
I hope ClickDealer is one of them.

banners
Back