The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How many Domains Allowed for 1 URL?

james3322

Can any one let me know how many domains can be purchased for 1 url ?

e,g

Tech Eligible - Techeligible All About Innovation, Recent Technology Updates

if i want this same url to have domain like (.in .us .org) i can buy ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, as @tyoussef said and you can point the other domains to your main site. So, if someone goes to your .org site, for example, it will automatically redirect to your .com site, if that's what you want to do.

Yes, as @tyoussef said and you can point the other domains to your main site. So, if someone goes to your .org site, for example, it will automatically redirect to your .com site, if that's what you want to do.

the reason to ask this question is, for e,g if got banned from any advertiser network on my .com domain, so can i apply again for the publisher account on same url with other domain name ? and the traffic which is comming on .com domain will also be same on other domain?

means i am getting 2k traffic on .com domain then what about .in domain name traffic ? would be same like 2k? on both domain traffic will come ?

Your question quite nice, if you find the domain available that you want, then you can buy as. Automatically redirect to your .com site, if that's what you want to do.

Yes you can buy anything that's still available, example the name above, you can also buy "techeligibleallaboutinnovationrecenttechnologyupdates.com"

Good luck,

Can any one let me know how many domains can be purchased for 1 url ?

e,g

Tech Eligible - Techeligible All About Innovation, Recent Technology Updates

if i want this same url to have domain like (.in .us .org) i can buy ?
Yes, you can buy in case they all are available.

Unlimited. But it will work in the true sense if you host these sites on the servers located in those countries. Go for cloud server hosting service if you have the budget.

A TLD is a string that is awarded to a registry like .com .org or some ccTLD like .uk .br .de .us or a gTLD -- there are over 1000 new gTLDs with many different name strings.
www(3rd level [CNAME or *sub domain*).domain-name(2nd level).TLD (1st level)

2 TYPES OF TLD

• gTLD is Generic Top-level Domains. We have 2 types of gTLD
    • unSponsored gTLDs (such as: .com, .net, .org, .name).
    • sponsored gTLDs (such as: .shop, .mobi, .jobs, .travel). Some new gTLDs (such as nTLD: .fun, .web, .link, .club, .click).
  • ccTLD is Country code top-level domains such as: .io, .in, .me, .co, .de,…
The source article here

banners
Back