The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HOW IN THE WORLD DO I PROMOTE THIS ???????#"$$"#??

FrankZ

HELLO FELLOW MARKETERS, IT´S ME FRANK Z BACK AT IT AGAIN.

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS ALL THE STORY, I WAS BROWSING MY PEERFLY ACCOUNT, AND I FOUND A LOT OF OFFERS INTERESTING TO RUN ON SOCIAL MEDIA (FB ADS)

THIS 2 CALLED MY ATTENTION SO MUCH, BUT I STUMBLED UPON WITH A PROBLEM, FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH PEERFLY , THERE´S A RED BOX THAT ENLISTS THE GUIDELINES AND I COULDN´T REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS SCARY AND TRICKY TERMS.

CAN YOU HELP ME OUT UNDERSTANDING THEM ??

hWuInTs.jpg

lfMLGZN.jpg

ddunNZl.jpg

SO, LET´S TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS:
FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A DATING OFFER FOR FINLAND. OK

SECOND OFF, IT HAS A LOT OF LANDING PAGES AVAILABLE, REALLY EYE CATCHING AND IT PAYS 6.25 USD.OK

THIRD POINT: WE UNDERSTAND IT DOESN´T ALLOW CUSTOM CREATIVES, SO I CANNOT MAKE A FUNNEL TO BYPASS FB ADS, SO I SHOULD CLOAK .OK

FOURTH POINT (AND MOST CONFUSING ONE) : ON THE THIRD IMAGE SHARED WE CAN SEE IT PROHIBITS **TRADEMARK BIDDING** SO HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE FUCKING SEGMENTATION WELL DONE??

OF COURSE I CANNOT BID ON FIRSTDATE.COM, BUT WHAT IF BID ON CHRISTIAN MINGLE, ZOOSK OR MATCH.COM FOR INSTANCE??

WELL THAT´S NOT ALLOWED IT SAYS THERE, AS LONG AS I COMPREHEND I CANNOT BID ON THOSE TRADEMARKS NEITHER.

SO HOW IN THE WORLD DO I TARGET THE RIGHT AUDIENCE.

COS YOU KNOW IF I GO AND TARGET FOR EXAMPLE SINGLE, MALE OF 40, FINLAND, ETC

MAN THAT´S GARBAGE, THERE MUST BE PLENTY OF SINGLE GUYS OF 40 WHO WON´T EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DATING SITES, INSTEAD IF I COUD TARGET SOME HORNY MEN THAT LIKE THIS STUFF

HELP ME OUT BRO´S , I JUST DON´T KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

OFFER 2

7MLFLWs.jpg

pq9GtY4.jpg

aIwlGCm.jpg

WHAT DO I TARGET IN THIS ONE ON FB ADS?

WHAT INTERESTS SHOUD I PUT IF I CANNOT TRADEMARK BID, JUST PUT ON THE INTERESTS SOMETHING LIKE: MISCELLANEOUS , OR MAGANZINES?

HELP ME OUT MY FELLAS, I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER.

**TJ TUTOR** Sir I won´t take anyone offshore.

FELLAS IF YOU WISH YOU CAN START A CONVERSATION WITH ME HERE ON THE FORUM.

OR YOU CAN SHARE YOUR REPLIES HERE ON THE THREAD

YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED .

BEST REGARDS .

FRANKZ

Don't ya love it when an offer comes with handcuffs?

I admit to not reading every single word in your screenshots but this is my basic take on what I did read:

- no brand name usage or copyright infringement

So, move your focus to your target audience + long tail keywords. Finnish singles, find a date tonight in _____, Finland. I dunno, totally made those up but you get the point.

What is your audience looking for? Target that, rather than the brand. Solve their problem.

If you target dating on Facebook, you will eventually get banned, no matter how much cloaking you do. Cloakers are not perfect, they all leak. It only takes one leak in the cloaker for the FB algorithms to find your ad and ban you.

**TJ TUTOR** Sir I won´t take anyone offshore.

Do you mean "off site"? I think so.

I appreciate that you may have read that there are opportunities to push dating offers through Facebook. However, though there are many that use loads of fake accounts and push loads of those dating offers through FB using cloakers, I continually read how it is tougher and tougher to keep up with the banning of those fake accounts, new credit card requirements, new IP's, etc.

There are many here that can offer great advice on how to make it all come together for you, however, I am also seeing that those making it work are not very forthcoming with the exact measures they take to get it done completely. Just remember, do not use your own personal account to push dating through FB, they will eventually ban your personal account and you will never get it back.

Also, I moved this to the Social Media Forum as I think it may get more attention in this forum.

Just remember, do not use your own personal account to push dating through FB, they will eventually ban your personal account and you will never get it back.
I wouldn't use personal accounts for marketing anywhere (be it Facebook, or E-mail or whatever). I'd get a few fake accounts for that and start adding new friends who might be interested in your product (dating).

That would be one of the free ways to market in Facebook

I wouldn't use personal accounts for marketing anywhere (be it Facebook, or E-mail or whatever). I'd get a few fake accounts for that and start adding new friends who might be interested in your product (dating).

That would be one of the free ways to market in Facebook

That can be risky, too. Could get your account(s) banned.

That can be risky, too. Could get your account(s) banned.
If you don't intend to promote xxx websites and post erotic stuff, or pose yourself as a celebrity and gain subscribers by confusion - I think it can work. Well I can only say it has worked for me fine.
But you're right here - you can get banned and there will be nothing you can do about it. the hardest hit is if you attract haters to you page and they'll write to fb because they don't like what you've posted or whatever reason. then you'll need to get your id and if it's a bot page - yes, it's bye-bye account forewer.

MI
Back