The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How important are backlinks for the seo?

toffee

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new in the seo field.

I heard about backlinks and want know if they are important and if so, how to build them?

Thanks

Everyone says that, backlinks are important to gain high PR. but, i don't think its necessary, if you have fresh and quality content with rich keywords then its not hard to achieve PR for your site. Backlinks can be helpful to make your site visible to users and search engine robots.

i think it is one of the most important part of SEO because, a lot of backlinks to your site will be increase in page ranking.... and also can make your site searchable on search engines :D

Backlinks are important factors in SEO that can help increase your site's link popularity and its traffic. Search engines give more value on the relevancy of backlinks, so it's essential to build links from relevant sites or related to your site's niche.

And with proper targeting of your selected keywords when doing link building, this can also help increase your keyword rankings in search engine result page (serp) thus may lead to getting high organic traffic of your site.

backlinks are one of the most important in optimizing a site... they increase your PR and SERP's at the same way... But you must keep in mind that quality backlinks are more valuable in Google(if your focusing only on it)...

Everyone says that, backlinks are important to gain high PR. but, i don't think its necessary, if you have fresh and quality content with rich keywords then its not hard to achieve PR for your site. Backlinks can be helpful to make your site visible to users and search engine robots.

Any proof?, all I know until this time is that PR=Backlinks...

MI
Back