The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How I can make a landing page like this?

Loger

affiliate
Hello!
I'm new at that forum! I hope someone will help me and answer at all my question! :)
So..I want to know how I can make landing pages like this one : freesclashgems (dot) ga/
Any help will be good!

Hello, thanks and welcome to this awesome forum. I would like to get some clarifications from you. Are you an experienced web programmers or developer. If yes, then be sure to start looking for ebooks that have fundamentals of landing pages. If not the case, then you first need to have some basic coding skills.

I couldn't see the page but if you are not able to code the page yourself, try fiverr, Upwork, one of those freelance sites. If you want to try, you could use Komposser or one of the other landing page creator online sites for that.

Put your own spin on the design, don't duplicate it exactly. Just use it as an example for whoever is going to do the work.

I couldn't see the page but if you are not able to code the page yourself, try fiverr, Upwork, one of those freelance sites. If you want to try, you could use Komposser or one of the other landing page creator online sites for that.

Put your own spin on the design, don't duplicate it exactly. Just use it as an example for whoever is going to do the work.
Yea. I don't duplicate it. I want to come with something new. That will get the nich unsaturated :)

banners
Back