The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How does it work and how does it different for traditional. Affiliate marketing

Nicheme

affiliate
I am familiar with regular Affiliate marketing where you have a niche and you find product in that niche to promote.

CPY has been confusing for me as it is tough to navigate the sites to find products in my niches. I understand it is a pay for action format, but how do you find product worthwhile in a niche I want to promote?

How is your different from CPA or traditional affiliate marketing?

Sorry I think i used wrong prefix and cannot change. Thanks

I am familiar with regular Affiliate marketing where you have a niche and you find product in that niche to promote.

CPY has been confusing for me as it is tough to navigate the sites to find products in my niches. I understand it is a pay for action format, but how do you find product worthwhile in a niche I want to promote?

How is your different from CPA or traditional affiliate marketing?

Sorry I think i used wrong prefix and cannot change. Thanks

CPA: Cost Per Action or Cost Per Acquisition

Marketing a niche by driving traffic to an offer is much the same for all of online marketing in so much that you drive the traffic to the offer whether it's to your site, your landing page, or direct to the offer.

Where the differences are is with where you send the traffic and where you convert them. A site and/or sales page is typically more suitable for selling and converting buyers for a course, a training product, or some other product related to a niche that you cater to. Example, I have real estate clients that I send to listings and local features of a community in order to capture personal information and where they are encouraged to make first contact. I get anywhere from $100 to $1500 per lead.

For an offer from an affiliate network that is designed for Pay Per Call, most use Google AdWords to drive mobile traffic to convert by getting the prospect to call the number they need right from the ad on their phone. These can pay anywhere from a few dollars to over a $100 on the high end.

If the offer in the network is for say a health product, you will most likely send traffic to a landing page, collect some ancillary data, and then send them to the offer on the product owners site for the conversion.

There are 100's of examples, too many to list.

Where the differences are is with where you send the traffic and where you convert them. A site and/or sales page is typically more suitable for selling and converting buyers for a course, a training product, or some other product related to a niche that you cater to. Example, I have real estate clients that I send to listings and local features of a community in order to capture personal information and where they are encouraged to make first contact. I get anywhere from $100 to $1500 per lead.
Thanks so much for the thorough explanation.
I to have a lot of REI going on including primary home used as Airbnb listing for rooms and full house when not here.

What network do you use for providing real estate leads. I would love that.

This whole mobile market is a whole new world to me but the landing page part of it, I have a handle on. I Never knew about getting paid when people call a # from a google ad! pretty cool. definitely worth checking into more. Looking forward to reading cashmoney's content.

BTW My Tigers are playing Syracuse today. Are You going to watch LSU take over? LOL GEAUX Tigers!

Last edited:
I read you pdf. Very informative and very well put together.

Will you still be available here to answer questions even if we do not pay for you membership?

I was considering your premium content but I am paying way too much monthly for other business stuff already

Let me know if you ever have a 1-time fee and I may consider.

I was wondering if the targeting practices you use with international audience and ad networks would work with Facebook ads or other Social media networks in other countries? I am pretty proficient with FB ads and it is great for targeting . I know China has a very good Social Media network like facebook and would seem to be a great option for ads like this. Have you tried them yet?

Thanks @tjtutor great explanation I don't have anything to add.

@cashmoneyaffiliate , I owe you an apology. I accidentally hijacked a couple of threads including this one. Sometimes I am powering through new posts and forget to check out the forum they are in. As this thread, and some of the others, were meant to be presented to you for answers and not presented to the members in general to answer.

My Apologies,

T J

MI
Back